Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

White Petrolatum

on 2/2/2015 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Vaseline has saved my skin during the super dry winter season! During the winters, no matter what moisturizer i use, my skin will always end up with dry patches which makes it really hard for me to apply makeup. I have managed to make vaseline save my skin! Here's what I do:

1) wash face with cleanser
2) moisturize quickly while skin is still damp
3) apply vaseline once moisturizer sets in

I only do this at night, and this makes my skin perfect the next morning for makeup. I just make sure not to use cleanser in the morning, and just wash my face with water.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Use this every night to take my eye make up off and it really conditions ur lashes and makes them thicker n stronger after time, I wear water proof mascara and it's great for getting it off I dnt really use it for much else xx

on 3/24/2011 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dry patches of skin, my chapped lips, hard cuticles, blah blah blah. Love it. Can't live w/o it.

on 2/1/2009 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

pretty much any moisterizer gives me blackheads and so does this but it's fantastic for around my eyes and my feet.. I normally use natural products and feel bad using petroleum all over my body but it works better than any organic product I've ever tried. So until I find something better my I'll continue using this!

on 2/23/2005 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

you would have to be crazy to let this stuff anywhere near your face. vaseline is proven to give milia (around the eye area) and clog pores. on the feet, or rough elbows, i can see. stay away from vaseline creams on the chest too. i broke out a few weeks ago.