Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
Petroleum Jelly

White Petrolatum

Vaseline is EXCELLENT. I have used it on my eyelashes for years, and I have very thick, long, dark eyelashes. Also, when applied to your lashes, they provide a reflective glow to your eyes, making your eyes sparkle. Your eyes will look glassy and beaming. I also love using Vaseline on my lips. They make my lips so soft and supple. At nights I take Vaseline, put it on my lips, and then scrub them with a hot washcloth. This will exfoliate your lips and make them plump.
Vaseline has so many great uses. It is a product for every household.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I but this in the travel size so I don't have to put my fingers in the pot everytime, much easier with a tube. I LOVE this stuff. I use it at night, first i put Vitamin E oil on my lips, around the eyes, eyelashes, around the mouth, and on my forhead. Then I put vaseline over top of all those areas and really lock in the moisture. In the morning my skin is so baby smooth and beautiful! I also massage it into my cuticles everynight, could not live without it.

I always have this around. It works and it's cheap and it doesn't clog pores. Pretty much same as Aquaphor but much cheaper. I use both.

on 10/13/2005 7:32:00 PM

Vaseline is a wonderful moisturizer, but I wouldn't dare use it on my face (other than lips)! I use it on my heels, put socks on, and in the morning, my feet are silky, soft, with no dryness at all. In the summer, I wear heeled sandals to work, and they have an open back. My heels can get super dry if I don't moisturize, and vaseline really prevents super dry feet. If my lips are chapped, I put some on during the night, and after 2-3 days, I have gorgeous, soft, smooth lips. Vaseline is a great product, and has a lot of uses, but I would limit some of those uses when it comes to the face.