Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

Price: $

White Petrolatum

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i'm on my second tub of this stuff and it's my Holy Grail!! i apply this onto my lashes and it makes them more darker and fuller. in fact, it even helps make my lashes longer when it's applied after surma. vaseline also hydrates my lips and gives it a shinier and softer look rather than applying lip gloss, which can suck moisture out of my lips. Super embarrasing, especially at school or any other public place! but it's the best thing ever created. the lotion is great, unfortunately i can't use it on my body. i suffer terrible reactions to it. it's suitable for my feet though both lotion and the jelly. i hope vaseline is still around during my generation and grandkids generation. :)

on 7/21/2010 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love Vaseline! I always have a tub by my nightstand! I use vaseline on my lashes to soften them and condition them, a little pea size amount as an eye cream, on cuts, for my lips, all over moisturizer, dead ends, on rough elbows and knees, on my feet before bed, lip base for bright lipsticks, on my cuticles, mixed with a kool aid packet for a fun lipgloss, microwave a chocolate chip and some vaseline and once solidified it is a choco gloss,bad acne moisturizer,apply before spraying perfume to make it last longer, mix with sea salts for a scrub, tough eye makeup remover, add to eyeshadow for a glossy look, apply to cheeks for dewy skin, rub some on sides of nails beofre painting for a beautiful manicure, to help put on earrings,get off lash glue, and pretty much anything else you could think of. whew! my hands hurt!

This is cheap, considering how many uses there are and how much you get. Now if only they'll put it in a different container. I bought 50g but I still think it's too much. I don't use much at a time so this will last me tonnes of uses but if you use it millions of times, there's bound to be millions of germs. If only they have different types of packaging...
I don't like how it shines and looks oily but I guess this is what you get for being cheap.

I will ALWAYS repurchase vaseline till the day I die. This stuff is a gazilllllion times better than carmex and all those other lip products that claim to "heal your lips."
Trust me, Ive tried everything. Carmex (TERRIBLE! STAY AWAY.That stuff will make your lips break out and become bumpy for a week.) Soft Lips (Feels good at the moment,but then dries out your lips. i think my lips are alerggic to spf because anything that has spf my lips break oout from it, Chapstick (stuff it realllly bad for your lips. It will eventually ruin them one day) Burts Bee's (its good, but i realized you always have to reapply cause it dries out so quick, and its kinda on the pricey end of chapsticks) but nothing compares to good old vaseline. This stuff is a mircle worker on my lips, and its so cheap and lasts pretty much forever (;
the ones in the tube are the best! Especaillly the vaseline lip therapy, that stuff works wonders.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This does NOT work for my dry chapped lips. Been trying to put it on everyday just because everyone likes it for that simple purpose but it does nothing but sit on top of my lips.