Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I loved jergens original , found Shea / coconut good but not really into the scent, found ultra good but t was scentless , hence I decided to try this .. it reminds me of honey dew which is really nice .. and I keep sniffing myself. I can still smell it after I walk out of the house .. like cucumber / honeydew . Almost like a faint fragrance Compared to original this is less thick ( prefer …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (520 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

fromltmltm

Dec/12/2015

Love it.

Love the scent - Refreshing
LIght weight - no greasy after feel
More of a summer type of body moisturizer - those in need of intense hydration, I'd recommend Lubriderm Advanced moisture therapy.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Jun/27/2015

Very budget-friendly, but not very moisturizing. Scent is light and definitely gives off a "squeaky clean" vibe.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

Sep/02/2013

Smells so good and moisturizes amazingly. Never have to reapply later on in the day, and smells really fresh right out the shower. Love love love.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

Nov/27/2012

light, super soothing and hydrating, smells good and fresh, cheap (look at the amount!) perfect for everyday. It's soothing my sun burn imediately and gives me a refreshing, cooling effect on my skin, apply it on day and night, whenever I wake up, I got that beautiful smooth skin, love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

frombebe7

Aug/20/2012

I love this lotion and use it daily. It smells soo good, fresh, clean, with a hint of cucumber melon. I put this on every day after my shower. The texture is creamy and silky. It spreads fast and evenly, and I can really feel it moisturizing my skin. I get it in the big bottle and it lasts me months. I always get this kind of lotion because it smells and works very well :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Apr/15/2012

I bought this at sobeys hoping that it would moisturize my skin after taking a shower, and well IT DID! I used to use Aveen daily moisturizer but it gave me ringworm, its a circular rash on the skin not really a worm. Best body moisturizer for me!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

Nov/03/2011

I just used this for the first time. I can't shave my legs because they're so sensitive, so I use SmoothAway, which also leaves my legs raw. I bought this to hopefully combat the problem. I just applied it for the first time and it does feel a little sticky, but it tinges nicely and does not burn. There is a smell that is very strong that I would like if it were not so strong …Read more

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

3.0

Mar/15/2011

I like this moisturizer alot actually its inexpensive and works really well it has everything you need for those of you who go tanning and have to have to moisturize everyday it hydrates the skin leaving it smelling fresh and cooled i love the packaging of it it has anperfect pumper and they come in big bottles i defenetly reccomend this product :) hope this helped.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Feb/02/2011

I used to love this lotion, just love it, then they changed the formula/smell, don't like it at all...

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55