Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.2

on 2/18/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love these glosses. Seriously, this is the best drugstore find I've ever come across. But Pink Afterglow is just okay. You can slap it on for every day if you want some sparkle. Not very remarkable as say, pink pursuit or pink whisper. But I like it. Will use it up but won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is the one of sheerest lipgloss I tried from the Revlon line. I don't mind that it is sheer but what annoys me is the amount of glitter that travels all over my face after it wears off. Not a good look. I will finish this but I will not repurchase.

on 3/8/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really good lip gloss. This is a coral pink lip gloss with sparkles. The color is not too opaque or sheer making it wearable for all skin tones. The sparkle is not too loud or overbearing. It does not make the gloss gritty at all. The stay power could have been better and the glitter makes this gloss seem a little drying after a period of time. Its a great deal for the price though.

on 2/2/2011 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I was kind of disappointed in the Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses in general. In my opinion they are kind of expensive 8 bucks plus and I have found cheaper drugstore brands that are better. I bought these on clearence at CVS so I can not complain to much because I only paid 3 bucks for them so what better way to try out a new product. I think that for the price there could be more color. Yes I understand lipgloss has a sheerness to it but it should not be so sheer that you can't see the tint or color it should be ? If you buy lipsticks that are strong in color and just want a gloss to add shine not to much extra color than these will be a better fit. However if your like me that want a little more color and shine than you may want to try another brand.

on 1/9/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

There is entirely too much glitter in this lipgloss. If Revlong would have held back just a little, this gloss would be a hit.

There is glitter all over my face when I wear this gloss. Even after I wipe the gloss off, the glitter remains.

on 11/28/2009 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I really wanted to love this. But there's not enough pigment. I was expecting more since I already own 7 super lustrous lipglosses and they're all really pigmented. Looks Barbie pink in the tube however has almost no color payout on your lips. It's completely dominated by the silver glitter. Lots of "afterglow" but no where near enough "pink". Leaves my lips looking like a discoball. 2 stars because it can work when layered over lipstick, but I was expecting a gloss that can stand on it's own like the others on the super lustrous line.

on 12/17/2007 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great lipgloss...it is a perfect ending when I have made my face up for a night on the town...it shimmers and adds a splash of color making you glow as its name implies!! Try it!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Bought this after reading MUA reviews - it's light pink with silver glitter particles, this colour would suit all complexions. Makes my lips pop!!!! I did, however, deduct 1 lippy as i find the gloss a little gritty (glitter).

on 10/14/2004 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A very pretty sheer pale pink with loads of small silver glitter. It applies sparkly clear with a tint of pink, not a lot of pigment. But its great with the lipliner of your choice. I love the texture of Revlons SL glosses, they are super smooth. I do like this gloss but since it doesn't have a lot of pigment I probably wouldn't repurchase.