Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This color is gorgeous! It's has really pretty shimmers that aren't too over the top. This lipgloss makes your lips look juicy! I'm an NC42 and it looks pretty on it's own but I love pairing it with Revlon's Mauve It Over lipstick which is a matte. They compliment each other nicely. This lipgloss dosen't have a funny smell, isn't sticky, and is cheap! I recommend everyone give this a try. (:

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this product. I bought it because I wanted a nice coraly-pink color, because it think it suits my complexion well. This color is a nice pink with gold shimmer to it. when I wear it it goes on pretty sheer but its very buildable. The constancy is not sticky. The only con I can think of is that the smell leaves something to be desired. It smells cheap, no nice fruity smells like Stila for example. But the smell doesn't overwhelm the product and I think it is still good and would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the perfect pink to pair with a smokey eye and with natural looks! You can use one coat for a subtle pink sparkle or layer more for a more pigmented pout! GORGEOUS COLOR! Very creamy, lasts a decent amount of time, goes wonderful with my complexion! I'm an NC20 (fair skinned with yellow undertones) and it doesn't make me teeth look yellow like some pinks tend to do, it makes them look whiter!

on 12/22/2007 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Seriously sparkly! Great gloss for a night out, really makes your lips dazzle with a hint of pink colour.

on 11/14/2007 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I waited a long time to purchase this, since at the local drugstore in my town, it was $9, and I thought that was too much to pay for a Drugstore lip gloss. But then I saw this at Target for $5 and I immediately took it to the cashier. I regret that I waited so long to buy it, because I had been missing out on one of the greatest lip glosses I had ever purchased from a non-brand name cosmetics counter, or maybe even one of the best lip glosses I've ever purchased periodd. The name almost speaks for itself. When you first apply this, it's amazingly shiny, and just the right shade of pink. Not bright, not pale, and looks good for any skin tone. Yes, there are sparkles in it, but they're not gritty at all. Think of the way that Lil Mama's lips look in the "Lip Gloss" music video. It's like that but obviously doesn't stand out as much. The 'afterglow' part comes in when after you apply it, it starts to glow when it drys a little. The applicator is just the right side, so I never over apply this lip gloss.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I liked this gloss at first, but after a few uses, I realized the color just wasn't right. It's much more glittery than some of the other SLs, and it made the pink a lot lighter than it looks in the tube. With my complexion, it ended up looking too frosty, and the slightly gritty texture began to wear on my nerves a bit. Staying power was decent for a gloss, no complaints about taste or scent. I'll try other SLs, but this one didn't work for me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I got this with peppermint kiss, this is the lightest of the two. I find myself reaching for this gloss every day. It's exactly what I wanted Dior's A lick of taffy to be. I'm a Lola and a lot of pinks are too silvery but this one is just fine. I love that it has some sparkles to it. It makes my lips look airbrushed. I really like it.

on 11/13/2004 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The best shade of all SL glosses! I'm on my 4th one now.

on 6/22/2004 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

so lately i've been on a lipgloss kick :), and this one is beautiful! I would definitely say that it can compete w/ the best of them! IT's a lovely pink/rose shade w/ silver microglitter (not overbearing, but may be a bit much for those who hate glitter). The texture is very similar to lipglass (MAC), and since this one in particular has glitter, it is somewhat gritty. For me, it does not go on as bright as it looks in the tube. For around $5 (and there are almost always BOGOF deals) it's more than worth it :)! I'd buy it again

MMM/GGG, brown hair golden/caramel highlights, brown eyes, medium pink pigmented lips