Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.7

I love Revlons Super Lustrous lipglosses and Pink Afterglow is one of my favourites! It is a beautiful sheer medium pink with lots of sparkles in it. If you dislike glittery, girly shades this probably isn't for you though. It doesn't last a long time but generally lipglosses don't. The packaging is perfect for popping into your handbag.

I'm one of the ones who's bothered by the chunky glitter in this gloss. This was the first super lustrous gloss I bought from Revlon, and I'm glad I let others talk me into getting other ones because if I had based my opinion of this line on pink afterglow, I would have written them off.

Pink Afterglow is a beautiful color, and I love how it looks on my lips, but the glitter is really, really chunky. It feels a bit like sand on my lips. I will admit, though, that I'm rather picky about glosses. I don't like most gloss brands, and really stick to my Chanel glossimers because they're my favorite and silky smooth. I really like the other super lustrous glosses I've gotten (coral reef and pink pop), but this one is just not one I look forward to wearing because of the gritty texture. If that doesn't bother you, though, the color on this one is really beautiful.

This lip gloss is beautiful! However, you can feel the little bits of glitter, which is a deal breaker for me. Also, after wearing this for a day, i noticed a bunch of little bumps forming on my lips... almost like little sand particles below the skin. A little freaked out, i stopped using all lip products for a few days, and the bumps went away within 24 hours. I think this lip gloss is what caused it. :( It's such a shame because the color is a sheer, peachy-pink awesomeness that really brightens up the face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love these lipglosses. All are long lasting without being super sticky and all provide really great pigmentation for a gloss. Actually, these are the only glosses I consistently use anymore.

Pink Afterglow is a GORGEOUS color. It's a lovely peachy pink that would work well on cool or warm toned ladies. The silver glitter is noticeable and lip-enhancing without being OTT. This is a gloss that compliments just about every look. I feel it is an essential in any makeup lovers stash!

This is probably my favorite gloss of all time! The color is too die for; a Barbie pink with tons of sparkle. It looks like it would cost $20+, but it costs under $10. I am not sure of the exact price I paid for it, but it was around $8 or so, which is a bit much compared to what I usually pay for lipglosses, but it was worth the money! The lasting power of this stuff is pretty impressive! The scent is not bad at all, but nothing perfume-worthy. The applicator applies the right amount, which makes it so much easier to use. This stuff looks gorgeous over any pink shaded lipstick, and any nude shaded one, as well. If you don't like your lips to pop out, this may be a bad idea for a purchase, but that's up to you! This stuff is also moisturizing, which is fantastic. I can't find anything negative about this gloss, so try it out!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This purchase was my first experience with Revlon's Super Lustrous gloss. Regarding the gloss, it is goopy and too sticky for my liking....I much prefer the mineral gloss that Revlon has. Regarding color, this looks really pretty online and in the package, but it is very glittery and the color is too light for my PPP skintone. Will not repurchase.

I love this gloss, I can wear it alone or over any pink lipstick for added oomph. Its shimmery but not glittery or gritty. I hate sticky thick glosses and this one isn't too sticky, but still has enough punch to last a good 1-2 hours before u need to reapply. The color is just a light soft pink, like the name says...afterglow :-) I also bought this in Life's a Peach and I really like that color also...its a pinky peach tone. In all, I think these are quality glosses on par with Chanel's Glossimer. My one gripe is the doe foot applicator, I wish it had a brush. However, I will definately purchase more of these.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want to first disclose that I'm a huge fan of Laura Mercier's Lip Glace in "baby doll". This lipgloss is 95% similar in both color and formula for an incredible fraction of the cost. For this reason alone I had to give it five stars!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I Love this gloss color because its the only color of pink that suites my skin tone. My skin only seems to look good with really pale pink and nude glosses, I don't mind that but I did miss putting on something brighter once in awhile :) this color looks so natural and works really well with my undertones. My local Liquidation World had these glosses for $1.99 each which is a steal so I bought a couple of course to last me :D This pink is such a gorgeous color, I swear it will look amazing on anybody........

on 12/26/2008 2:22:00 AM

wow! loving this gloss lots! bummer really because just bought lots of mac glosses a few weeks ago and i like the texture and feel of this much better!!! this is hg and so is cherries in the glow b/c i have pigmented lips and it matches them really well.......also purchased glossy rose but honestly not loving it as much as the other two.
packaging is cute looks like a smaller channel....thinki i might want to pick up the nude color but i will try to whittle down my gloss stash first..