Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

4.1

on 1/16/2012 10:51:00 PM

Very pretty with my fair/cool skin and pink undetones. I will usually wear a balm under it so that the gloss doesn't sink into my lip creases. Nice staying power, as well.

on 2/7/2011 9:48:00 PM

Great product.No complaints on this lipgloss.Beautiful shade of Pink.Looks great alone or with lipstick paired up.Stayed on for hours~

on 11/15/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this kind of corally pink, so I had to pick this one up. The major con for me was the shimmer, but I bought it anyways. The shimmers made my lips look FAT! It looked as though I just received lip injections. The colour looks pretty on my lips over revlon's matte pink about it lipstick and the gloss itself is just sticky enough to last at a minimum of three hours.

PROS: Not too sticky or heavy. Lasts pretty well. High shine. Feels great on. Great color that is a neutral sheer pink with a little shimmer. I'm N15, leaning toward NC, and it looks wonderful with my skin. Pretty inexpensive for the quality. Elegant packaging for DS. Could it be true that this is now SPF?? ..........

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize. Not as long lasting as some (but then you get stickier.) I do see the glitter transfer issue, but it's been slight for me, and I guess it just doesn't bug me. I didn't really notice the gritty feel some have spoken of. I'm not in love with the taste (if it gets in the mouth), but it's not really noticeable anyway.

on 7/17/2010 5:00:00 AM

Every girl must try this out at some point. It is a lovely pink, not too over the top, with silver sparkles. Personally, I like the sparkles, as they help to make my lips look fuller. It is super shiny, has a nice texture and lasts for ages.

on 4/19/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Purchased this as a BOGO at CVS along with Cherries in the Glow. Overall the texture is lovely, staying power good but the color is faint and nearly non existant on my pale mauve pink lips. If you want subtle shiney shimmery pale pink lips purchase this. I was attracted to the soft pink tube color which is the Spring 2009 trend color but this just fell flat giving zero color payoff for me. I suspect this would look just fine on ladies with highly pigmented lips which I do not possess or applied over a lipstick,

on 8/19/2008 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love using this lipgloss everyday. It's not too sticky and it's just enough "twinkle" and gloss to make me look polished. There are at least three tubes of it around here; that's how addicted I am to this stuff. It's also very moisturizing which is a bonus. Not much pigment at all, but just right for everyday use. It makes all the difference after I'm finished with my other makeup. No scent or taste.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Deceptivly sheer, like clear with pinky silver shimmer....but pretty. I perfer Glossy Rose SL because it actually has tons of pink pigment though.

Absolutely wonderful! In my opinion would work on all skin tones/coloring. The texture and staying power rivals some department store lipgloss. Will definatly make this one part of my regularlly used lipglosses.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm in love. This lipgloss has the perfect consistancy, the perfect color, and the nicest packaging. Pink Afterglow is a sheerish pink with sparkles and a lot of shine. The texture is perfect and it really lasts a long time. I love the packaging as well, it looks sleek and reminds me of something higher-end.