Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

2.8

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is the one of sheerest lipgloss I tried from the Revlon line. I don't mind that it is sheer but what annoys me is the amount of glitter that travels all over my face after it wears off. Not a good look. I will finish this but I will not repurchase.

on 1/9/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

There is entirely too much glitter in this lipgloss. If Revlong would have held back just a little, this gloss would be a hit.

There is glitter all over my face when I wear this gloss. Even after I wipe the gloss off, the glitter remains.

on 11/28/2009 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I really wanted to love this. But there's not enough pigment. I was expecting more since I already own 7 super lustrous lipglosses and they're all really pigmented. Looks Barbie pink in the tube however has almost no color payout on your lips. It's completely dominated by the silver glitter. Lots of "afterglow" but no where near enough "pink". Leaves my lips looking like a discoball. 2 stars because it can work when layered over lipstick, but I was expecting a gloss that can stand on it's own like the others on the super lustrous line.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Bought this after reading MUA reviews - it's light pink with silver glitter particles, this colour would suit all complexions. Makes my lips pop!!!! I did, however, deduct 1 lippy as i find the gloss a little gritty (glitter).

on 10/14/2004 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A very pretty sheer pale pink with loads of small silver glitter. It applies sparkly clear with a tint of pink, not a lot of pigment. But its great with the lipliner of your choice. I love the texture of Revlons SL glosses, they are super smooth. I do like this gloss but since it doesn't have a lot of pigment I probably wouldn't repurchase.