Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

on 1/16/2012 10:51:00 PM

Very pretty with my fair/cool skin and pink undetones. I will usually wear a balm under it so that the gloss doesn't sink into my lip creases. Nice staying power, as well.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a sheer pink gloss with glitter. This gloss doesn't really look good by itself on bare lips but it is a great shade for adding that extra, glittery oomph to any lipstick (it looks especially nice with brighter lipsticks). The glitter in this gloss is fairly large so you will definitely feel the gritty-ness. It doesn't last very long (2-3 hours), but when the gloss itself looses its shine the glitter will remain behind. I find that the glitter doesn't transfer as easily as other glitter glosses, so thankfully there's not too much glitter all over my face, but keep in mind that when the gloss fades the glitter will feel extra gritty. Though I myself don't really care for this gloss just because I don't care for glittery lips, I do think this gloss is on par with higher end glitter glosses so if you like glitter you should give this gloss a try.

This gloss is a shimmery, peachy pink with a bit of coral, and lots of ultrafine glitter particles. I don't understand why other people are complaining about the glitter--you can clearly see it through the packaging. The texture is great, not too thick or sticky, yet enough to stay on the lips for quite a few hours. This lipgloss always makes my lips look shiny, whter on bare lips or on top of lipstick. It's also surprisingly moisturizing, wears well on lips with a tendency to dry out. If you like shiny, sparkly lips, this is a must-have.

Got this at a discoed makeup last chance clearance at the grocery store. This gloss feels gritty on your lips, and the glitter gets everywhere. No sooner had I put it on, did I have an allergic reaction which caused my lips to become all itchy and swollen. Yuck!

on 4/19/2011 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love the color of this lip gloss and the sparkles but after a couple of hours I find specks of glitter on my face which I don't understand like its loose glitter, unless I put on a lip primer first b4 applying the gloss then it would stay put. Not my fave lip gloss.

on 2/7/2011 9:48:00 PM

Great product.No complaints on this lipgloss.Beautiful shade of Pink.Looks great alone or with lipstick paired up.Stayed on for hours~

Just got this today based on the rave reviews on Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss.

My thoughts on this: I like the packaging and the sheer gloss it gives my rather pigmented lips, but I just can't get over the smell!! It smells less than tolerable for me and I am not sure how I am going to use it up because I do like the gloss itself, but the smell, really, is quite unbearable. I am wearing Bloom's lipgloss at the moment hoping the vanilla scent will cover Revlon's chemical gloss smell.. haha :(

PROS: Not too sticky or heavy. Lasts pretty well. High shine. Feels great on. Great color that is a neutral sheer pink with a little shimmer. I'm N15, leaning toward NC, and it looks wonderful with my skin. Pretty inexpensive for the quality. Elegant packaging for DS. Could it be true that this is now SPF?? ..........

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize. Not as long lasting as some (but then you get stickier.) I do see the glitter transfer issue, but it's been slight for me, and I guess it just doesn't bug me. I didn't really notice the gritty feel some have spoken of. I'm not in love with the taste (if it gets in the mouth), but it's not really noticeable anyway.

on 9/21/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color is very pretty but it doesn't show up how it looks in the tube. The tube shows a vibrant sparkly pink, but when I put it on, it was very sheer with just a tiny bit of color. It's great for layering over another lip color and it's not too sparkly which is good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love these lipglosses. All are long lasting without being super sticky and all provide really great pigmentation for a gloss. Actually, these are the only glosses I consistently use anymore.

Pink Afterglow is a GORGEOUS color. It's a lovely peachy pink that would work well on cool or warm toned ladies. The silver glitter is noticeable and lip-enhancing without being OTT. This is a gloss that compliments just about every look. I feel it is an essential in any makeup lovers stash!