Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by hair type : Other
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

4.1

on 2/18/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love these glosses. Seriously, this is the best drugstore find I've ever come across. But Pink Afterglow is just okay. You can slap it on for every day if you want some sparkle. Not very remarkable as say, pink pursuit or pink whisper. But I like it. Will use it up but won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used to be a sucker for pink lip glosses, hoarding them like there was no tomorrow, but I've moved on since. The formula is nice: contrary to some others, I never had a problem with the texture being gritty. It's smooth, with a slight stickiness so that it holds on. The colour looks nice in the tube, but it barely shows up on my lips...and I wouldn't call my lips super pigmented. It's great for layering on top of lipsticks, though, for that extra sparkly sheen. However, I barely use this lip gloss now (I'm no longer into the super sparklies), and heck, I have well over a handful of similar products to use up, so I don't think I'll be buying this again!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful gloss. On me it's a neutral light/medium pink. The only shade of pink from all the Super Lustrous pink ones that I like. It's sheer, shiny and moderately glittery (don't find it to be gritty, and glitter is not over the top), doesn't look cheap, and is comfortable to wear, with decent lasting power.

My go-to gloss!! This is such a pretty sheer hot pink with sparkle. Other reviewers have complained about the sparkle, but I don't have any issues with it spreading across my face or feeling gritty. I held back from buying this for a long time because of all the negative reviews, but when I saw it for $3, I had to pick it up. This truly gives me a MLBB look, with a wet, drenched, gloss. It's my daily gloss for school, going out, and dances. The packaging is the same as the other super lustrous glosses, very classy, and it has a doe foot applicator. I would buy this again, and would recommend to a friend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this product. I bought it because I wanted a nice coraly-pink color, because it think it suits my complexion well. This color is a nice pink with gold shimmer to it. when I wear it it goes on pretty sheer but its very buildable. The constancy is not sticky. The only con I can think of is that the smell leaves something to be desired. It smells cheap, no nice fruity smells like Stila for example. But the smell doesn't overwhelm the product and I think it is still good and would buy again.

on 11/15/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this kind of corally pink, so I had to pick this one up. The major con for me was the shimmer, but I bought it anyways. The shimmers made my lips look FAT! It looked as though I just received lip injections. The colour looks pretty on my lips over revlon's matte pink about it lipstick and the gloss itself is just sticky enough to last at a minimum of three hours.

on 7/30/2010 7:58:00 PM

This is a fabulous gloss...inexpensive, packaging, looks classy, sophisticated...the color in the tube looks vibrant, pink and sparkly, but when worn, alone or overtop of a nude-pink lipstick warms up the whole face..the sparkles are not an issue, it really just warms up any lipstick shade and gives a nice glow, a really finished, sexy lip for day or night

on 7/15/2010 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think the size of the shimmer in this gloss is way to big. You can see it clearly on the lip and you can feel it too! The color is gorgeous and the formula is nice though. If you don't mind the shimmer then this will be a nice gloss

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Long lasting lip gloss. Pretty color in the tube, but little color payoff on the lips. My lips are moderately pigmented too.

The glitter is a little over powering and when the gloss wears off (rather quickly) my lips are left with pieces of heavy glitter. The gloss itself is a little too "see through", I would prefer a more opaque color than this one has and less chunky glitter.

Will use this one up, but would not repurchase. A good summer color, but wouldn't get much use in the winter anyway.

on 4/25/2010 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite drugstore gloss. Love it! It is just the perfect pink. Makes my lips appear bigger with all the glitter. Have been told I look like a barbie. *blushes* The packaging quality is great. Price is not bad. Would buy again.