Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is the one of sheerest lipgloss I tried from the Revlon line. I don't mind that it is sheer but what annoys me is the amount of glitter that travels all over my face after it wears off. Not a good look. I will finish this but I will not repurchase.

This gloss is a shimmery, peachy pink with a bit of coral, and lots of ultrafine glitter particles. I don't understand why other people are complaining about the glitter--you can clearly see it through the packaging. The texture is great, not too thick or sticky, yet enough to stay on the lips for quite a few hours. This lipgloss always makes my lips look shiny, whter on bare lips or on top of lipstick. It's also surprisingly moisturizing, wears well on lips with a tendency to dry out. If you like shiny, sparkly lips, this is a must-have.

on 2/2/2011 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I was kind of disappointed in the Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses in general. In my opinion they are kind of expensive 8 bucks plus and I have found cheaper drugstore brands that are better. I bought these on clearence at CVS so I can not complain to much because I only paid 3 bucks for them so what better way to try out a new product. I think that for the price there could be more color. Yes I understand lipgloss has a sheerness to it but it should not be so sheer that you can't see the tint or color it should be ? If you buy lipsticks that are strong in color and just want a gloss to add shine not to much extra color than these will be a better fit. However if your like me that want a little more color and shine than you may want to try another brand.

on 12/31/2009 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got it BOGO with another super lustrous gloss in Nude Lustre, which I adore. However, this one is just o.k. It's way too glittery and has little color payoff. I had expected a true rosy pink as it appears in tube, but got some washed-off baby pink with lots of glitters. Guess I'll leave it for someone who loves glitter -__-|||

on 12/25/2009 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful colour and shine

on 4/19/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Purchased this as a BOGO at CVS along with Cherries in the Glow. Overall the texture is lovely, staying power good but the color is faint and nearly non existant on my pale mauve pink lips. If you want subtle shiney shimmery pale pink lips purchase this. I was attracted to the soft pink tube color which is the Spring 2009 trend color but this just fell flat giving zero color payoff for me. I suspect this would look just fine on ladies with highly pigmented lips which I do not possess or applied over a lipstick,

on 2/24/2009 6:45:00 PM

When i purchased this gloss i was like oh its pink how cute.. it works great its a good color for all skin types..

on 12/21/2008 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Loving this gloss! I bought this on a total whim. I needed a pretty pink shiny lipgloss to go with a snow bunny look. This gloss is so gorgeous- natural pink with iridescent shimmers. It's application so smooth, surprisingly for a DS gloss. I prefer lip glosses with doe footed applicators so this is great. I also love the design--it's classic and a bit reminiscent of Chanel or Lancome. Lasting power isn't incredibly as with most glosses. It's a great thing to keep in my purse for a YLBB look to apply with ease. You can build the color with more applications. I want every color!

on 1/4/2006 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this lipgloss! It's such a pretty girly pink such as the reviewer below my review has said. It's has just the right amount of sparles and pink stain. I use it alone when I wear no make up. I love to layer it with my Pearl Plum color. I use it as a base and it makes the lips look very full and plump. I get compliments on this color all the time. Plus I got it as BOFGOF at Rite Aid. Can't go wrong. :)

on 10/5/2005 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is one of my favorite shades of lipgloss. It's not too light or dark and it's a notch lighter than my natural lip color. The shine on this product is amazing for a drugstore brand. Also the packaging is sleek and almost department store like. The only problem I have with this,like the reviewer before me, is the skin goo I get on my lips because of it. Other than that it's a great gloss!