Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.8

on 2/18/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love these glosses. Seriously, this is the best drugstore find I've ever come across. But Pink Afterglow is just okay. You can slap it on for every day if you want some sparkle. Not very remarkable as say, pink pursuit or pink whisper. But I like it. Will use it up but won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lipgloss has lots of shimmer. If you hate shimmer LG, avoid this. Gives u a nice light pink shimmer but I would say its more suitable for young gals. If you are 40s and above, go for something less shimmery.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my go-to lipgloss for everyday...I have at least 4 backup tubes, lol. It is just a hint of pink with shimmer in it and very glossy and looks very beautiful and natural on me, with shimmer for a little oomph and show. I love it! Have never used a better gloss. Plus, it is very moisturizing so that's another plus.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I liked this gloss at first, but after a few uses, I realized the color just wasn't right. It's much more glittery than some of the other SLs, and it made the pink a lot lighter than it looks in the tube. With my complexion, it ended up looking too frosty, and the slightly gritty texture began to wear on my nerves a bit. Staying power was decent for a gloss, no complaints about taste or scent. I'll try other SLs, but this one didn't work for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

To start off, I've got really rosy lips. When I first put it on, I wasn't too fond of the way I looked. The pink was too bright for me. Instead, I just dust some powder on my lips, and then I apply. The results are really pretty =). I'll agree with the glitter part though. It is kinda gritty, but it doesn't bother me. This one is my fav SL =D.

on 5/27/2006 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It took me quite a while to add this gloss to my SL collection. I guess because it just looks like such a bright pink in the tube. Fortunately, it goes on sheer so it's not a bright garish pink at all. In fact, it's a very flattering color...just enough pink to give your lips a little color and a LOT of shine. The only problem with this gloss is the glitter in it...it's chunky and feels rough on your otherwise slick lips. Like you at a cookie and the crumbs are stuck in the gloss. I HATE that feeling. But the extra sparkle looks pretty, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. I don't regret buying this gloss. I'll use it and like it. But given the glitter thing and the fact that this color isn't terribly unique, I doubt I'd repurchase.

on 11/18/2005 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this color on my lips... but just HATE those gritty sparkles!!! Too much for daytime wear. Great gloss though, with classy packaging, I'll just have to buy one of their colors sans sparkles... maybe Cherries in the Glow.
Revlon, if your watching.. ixnay the arklessay, would ya?!?

on 1/15/2005 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Pink Afterglow is probably the glitteriest Super Lustrous gloss out there. It consists of tons and tons of silver glitter suspended in a candy-pink coloured gloss. On lips, it is lightly pink with very noticeable silver glitter that is fairly gritty when you press your lips together. Id like this one better if the glitter was more finely milled, but the larger glitter particles definitely make a statement. This would be good to wear out clubbing.

on 12/5/2004 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i'm still kind of undecided about this l/g...the color in the tube is just gorgeous (the perfect light pink w/ silver micro glitter), however it goes on clear for the most part (w/ a tiny hint of pink). i do love the texture and shine of this product...just am a little disappointed w/ the color i guess. i have recently picked up this color in Get Reddy as well but have yet to try it on. btw...the packaging is cute on these!-->will def. try more colors seeing as how there are so many raves for this l/g.

on 10/14/2004 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A very pretty sheer pale pink with loads of small silver glitter. It applies sparkly clear with a tint of pink, not a lot of pigment. But its great with the lipliner of your choice. I love the texture of Revlons SL glosses, they are super smooth. I do like this gloss but since it doesn't have a lot of pigment I probably wouldn't repurchase.