Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Afterglow is a really nice ipgloss. The packaging on Revlon products are always so absolutly beautiful and chic. This one is no exception. I love how it's not too bulky or too compact. It's perfect. And the color is insanely pigmented! It's almost Barbie pink on my fair skin. I love it. I wish it smelled better, though, and it tends to feel a bit heavy on my lips. I woud not repurchase, but only because I want to try out others from this line, because I love this one, and I would compleately reccomend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this color very pretty with my super pale cool with pink undertones skin

on 4/19/2011 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love the color of this lip gloss and the sparkles but after a couple of hours I find specks of glitter on my face which I don't understand like its loose glitter, unless I put on a lip primer first b4 applying the gloss then it would stay put. Not my fave lip gloss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love these lipglosses. All are long lasting without being super sticky and all provide really great pigmentation for a gloss. Actually, these are the only glosses I consistently use anymore.

Pink Afterglow is a GORGEOUS color. It's a lovely peachy pink that would work well on cool or warm toned ladies. The silver glitter is noticeable and lip-enhancing without being OTT. This is a gloss that compliments just about every look. I feel it is an essential in any makeup lovers stash!

on 4/25/2010 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite drugstore gloss. Love it! It is just the perfect pink. Makes my lips appear bigger with all the glitter. Have been told I look like a barbie. *blushes* The packaging quality is great. Price is not bad. Would buy again.

on 11/28/2009 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I really wanted to love this. But there's not enough pigment. I was expecting more since I already own 7 super lustrous lipglosses and they're all really pigmented. Looks Barbie pink in the tube however has almost no color payout on your lips. It's completely dominated by the silver glitter. Lots of "afterglow" but no where near enough "pink". Leaves my lips looking like a discoball. 2 stars because it can work when layered over lipstick, but I was expecting a gloss that can stand on it's own like the others on the super lustrous line.

This is probably my favorite gloss of all time! The color is too die for; a Barbie pink with tons of sparkle. It looks like it would cost $20+, but it costs under $10. I am not sure of the exact price I paid for it, but it was around $8 or so, which is a bit much compared to what I usually pay for lipglosses, but it was worth the money! The lasting power of this stuff is pretty impressive! The scent is not bad at all, but nothing perfume-worthy. The applicator applies the right amount, which makes it so much easier to use. This stuff looks gorgeous over any pink shaded lipstick, and any nude shaded one, as well. If you don't like your lips to pop out, this may be a bad idea for a purchase, but that's up to you! This stuff is also moisturizing, which is fantastic. I can't find anything negative about this gloss, so try it out!

on 2/24/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I honestly was not happy with this gloss. When I saw it on the shelf, I had to have it because of the beautiful pink shimmery color. However, I did not like it much when I put it on my lips. The color was not as nice as I had hoped and the gloss itself was far too sticky for my taste. All in all, this disappointed me.

on 11/28/2007 12:35:00 AM

LOVE this gloss. I am sooo not a pink gloss wearer, but when I feel like making my eyes super edgy, I love wearing this as it makes my lips look so pouty and plump with a cute pink sheen.
Plus it doesn't have that weird smell that most lipsticks/glosses have, which usually irritate my throat... and it lasts long!!!!

on 7/26/2007 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't hate it, but don't love it. I like the packaging a lot. When I first put it on I really like this color, a sheer but present pink. But the color fades in about an hour. The shine and sparkles stay longer. I don't have problems with the sparkles getting all over my face like some other reviewers though. I like the formula though and will try other colors in this line.