Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.9

I love Revlons Super Lustrous lipglosses and Pink Afterglow is one of my favourites! It is a beautiful sheer medium pink with lots of sparkles in it. If you dislike glittery, girly shades this probably isn't for you though. It doesn't last a long time but generally lipglosses don't. The packaging is perfect for popping into your handbag.

Not a fan of the Super Lustrous lipgloss. Left my lips feeling super shiny and sticky, but without the colour payoff. The smell was also very off-putting. Very disappointed.

on 3/25/2013 11:56:00 PM

I'm not a fan of lipgloss, but working with makeup I bumped into it and fell in love with the colour and bought it. I have to say I like the consistency and don't find it grainy at all. The sparkles are small and provide a nice lustre- making my lips look nice and plumped with a hint of colour. Will def buy it again.

I'm one of the ones who's bothered by the chunky glitter in this gloss. This was the first super lustrous gloss I bought from Revlon, and I'm glad I let others talk me into getting other ones because if I had based my opinion of this line on pink afterglow, I would have written them off.

Pink Afterglow is a beautiful color, and I love how it looks on my lips, but the glitter is really, really chunky. It feels a bit like sand on my lips. I will admit, though, that I'm rather picky about glosses. I don't like most gloss brands, and really stick to my Chanel glossimers because they're my favorite and silky smooth. I really like the other super lustrous glosses I've gotten (coral reef and pink pop), but this one is just not one I look forward to wearing because of the gritty texture. If that doesn't bother you, though, the color on this one is really beautiful.

on 1/16/2012 10:51:00 PM

Very pretty with my fair/cool skin and pink undetones. I will usually wear a balm under it so that the gloss doesn't sink into my lip creases. Nice staying power, as well.

on 10/21/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty shade of pink. Pink Afterglow is a warm toned bright pink with glitter. I find that this shade really awakens and warms my dull complexion. The texture is a bit sticky and the staying power is about 1-2 hours depending on if you eat/drink. I don't find the glitter to be a problem, I can slightly feel it but it's not a big deal.

i think this is a beautiful color.
the price is alright for a drugstore lipgloss.
the packaging looks very nice & kind of expensive.
the only thing i do not like about this product is that the glitters are so chunky that you can feel them on your lips, they also taste terrible if you get them on your mouth, the taste and the glitters keep me from wearing this, i do like it, just way too much shimmer.

My go-to gloss!! This is such a pretty sheer hot pink with sparkle. Other reviewers have complained about the sparkle, but I don't have any issues with it spreading across my face or feeling gritty. I held back from buying this for a long time because of all the negative reviews, but when I saw it for $3, I had to pick it up. This truly gives me a MLBB look, with a wet, drenched, gloss. It's my daily gloss for school, going out, and dances. The packaging is the same as the other super lustrous glosses, very classy, and it has a doe foot applicator. I would buy this again, and would recommend to a friend.

This is a light pink shade with tons of glitter in it. Pretty shade but I have so many of this shade already in other brands. I do like that it has a doe foot applicator and square packaging.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This color is gorgeous! It's has really pretty shimmers that aren't too over the top. This lipgloss makes your lips look juicy! I'm an NC42 and it looks pretty on it's own but I love pairing it with Revlon's Mauve It Over lipstick which is a matte. They compliment each other nicely. This lipgloss dosen't have a funny smell, isn't sticky, and is cheap! I recommend everyone give this a try. (: