Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by skin type : Other
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.7

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful gloss. On me it's a neutral light/medium pink. The only shade of pink from all the Super Lustrous pink ones that I like. It's sheer, shiny and moderately glittery (don't find it to be gritty, and glitter is not over the top), doesn't look cheap, and is comfortable to wear, with decent lasting power.

I have an overall fondness of the Revlon Super lustrous lipglosses, esp the ones that came out "limited edition" in the summer (Lilac pastelle, Coral Reef, Firecracker...etc.) I just bought Nude Lustre during the CVS sale and like that one as well.

Pink Afterglow is much more glittery and gritty than the rest, obviously due to the large pieces of glitter in it. Its also the most drying of the lipglosses that I have. I can definitely feel my lips drying out about 2hrs in. The main concern I have with this gloss is the glitter. Its not a soft sheen, its more of an in-your-face sparkle, which also tends to stay behind once you take this off.

I got this for $2+, but with the glitter, and the dryness, I don't think I would repurchase

on 10/17/2010 2:25:00 PM

A fleshy glowing pink - great for a nude lip look for day or evening

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This purchase was my first experience with Revlon's Super Lustrous gloss. Regarding the gloss, it is goopy and too sticky for my liking....I much prefer the mineral gloss that Revlon has. Regarding color, this looks really pretty online and in the package, but it is very glittery and the color is too light for my PPP skintone. Will not repurchase.

I bought this on sale and whilst it looks pretty swatched and in the tube, on my lips, its just too pink/red. Its relly shiny and glittery, but not in an OTT way, so you can wear it everyday.

Its not as bright as in the tube, but my lips are quite red anyway and so it I prefer to stick with nude colours as they suit me best, but as it was selling for quite cheap, I wanted to add a pink in my lip products collection.

Its not too sticky, not as sticky as the MACs that I've tried anyway, but the staying power isnt that great. Also, when I first applied it, it stung my lips slightly, but after 5 mins or so, it was fine. This was only the FIRST time I used it, and consecutive times were fine

on 12/2/2007 10:16:00 PM

I love this gloss, but it's not my favorite. Mostly because of the glitter which sticks on after the gloss has gone off your lips and you can feel the glitter under your teeth. Other than that, it looks super sweet :) I love it, either over lipstick, or by itself. It has a very little color and so much glitter in it. Packaging is awesome, I love it, but I prefer brush over sponge.
I don't think I will purchase it again, as I don't use it too often, so this will last for a quite long time.

on 7/22/2007 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I didn't like the gritty texture of this lipgloss. Like many other reviewers have said, when the gloss wears off, you're left with a ton of glitter on your lips that does not come off easily at all. i love the pink color but i just hate the glitter in the gloss.

on 10/25/2006 8:00:00 AM

This is the perfect lipgloss for me. I always have at least 2 tubes of this. It's a cool sheer pink with a microglitter that isn't over the top. I can't feel the glitter at all, although I know some people are sensitive to it. I always stock up when they have bogof sales. BTW..I don't seem to notice any detecable smell that others have from the super lustrous lipglosses.

THIS IS A DEAD RINGER FOR EL LE EVELYN PINK L/G!!! Same tube, except EL has a gold cap on it. I had been trying for about 3 months to find that EL l/g finally got it, and then I bought this yesterday in a 2 for special @ Big Lots and damn near fell over! Quite frankly I think Revlon's getting the shaft on this one since I believe they came out with it first. It's great stuff, I'll definitely keep buying it and the price is unbeatable. Oh and one more thing...
People, the glitter is not that detectible, my lips aren't in the least way gritty, they're super shiny as hell and I'm not about to mess w/ that.

on 1/18/2006 12:56:00 AM

This is a fantastic lipgloss. It makes your lips look very kissable. Love the glitter in it too. Its a very light innocent pink but with the sparkle you could wear it day or night.