Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by age: 36-43
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

4.1

on 1/16/2012 10:51:00 PM

Very pretty with my fair/cool skin and pink undetones. I will usually wear a balm under it so that the gloss doesn't sink into my lip creases. Nice staying power, as well.

on 2/7/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't get the bad reviews on this product, I really like this lipgloss. However Revlon is almost impossible to get in my country and if I ever ran out of this I wouldn't go out of my way to find it again somewhere, as I think it's perfectly dupable. I really like sparkles and glitter. This isn't sticky, very smooth to apply, lasts decently too. I don't really notice any particular smell or taste, but then I use fragranced lip balm and I suppose it could cover up any fragrance from the gloss.

PROS: Not too sticky or heavy. Lasts pretty well. High shine. Feels great on. Great color that is a neutral sheer pink with a little shimmer. I'm N15, leaning toward NC, and it looks wonderful with my skin. Pretty inexpensive for the quality. Elegant packaging for DS. Could it be true that this is now SPF?? ..........

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize. Not as long lasting as some (but then you get stickier.) I do see the glitter transfer issue, but it's been slight for me, and I guess it just doesn't bug me. I didn't really notice the gritty feel some have spoken of. I'm not in love with the taste (if it gets in the mouth), but it's not really noticeable anyway.

This is probably my favorite gloss of all time! The color is too die for; a Barbie pink with tons of sparkle. It looks like it would cost $20+, but it costs under $10. I am not sure of the exact price I paid for it, but it was around $8 or so, which is a bit much compared to what I usually pay for lipglosses, but it was worth the money! The lasting power of this stuff is pretty impressive! The scent is not bad at all, but nothing perfume-worthy. The applicator applies the right amount, which makes it so much easier to use. This stuff looks gorgeous over any pink shaded lipstick, and any nude shaded one, as well. If you don't like your lips to pop out, this may be a bad idea for a purchase, but that's up to you! This stuff is also moisturizing, which is fantastic. I can't find anything negative about this gloss, so try it out!

I love this gloss, I can wear it alone or over any pink lipstick for added oomph. Its shimmery but not glittery or gritty. I hate sticky thick glosses and this one isn't too sticky, but still has enough punch to last a good 1-2 hours before u need to reapply. The color is just a light soft pink, like the name says...afterglow :-) I also bought this in Life's a Peach and I really like that color also...its a pinky peach tone. In all, I think these are quality glosses on par with Chanel's Glossimer. My one gripe is the doe foot applicator, I wish it had a brush. However, I will definately purchase more of these.

Absolutely wonderful! In my opinion would work on all skin tones/coloring. The texture and staying power rivals some department store lipgloss. Will definatly make this one part of my regularlly used lipglosses.

I had never tried Super Lustrous L/G but wanted to after reading the great reviews. I love MAC so much, but the lipglass is a tad sticky and my hair gets stuck when it's windy. I read this one was not as sticky.

I picked this color as it reminds me so much of MAC's Pink Clash LE from last summer's LURE collection. I was slightly devestated that I won't get another tube of Pink Clash. I think this one will fill in nicely.

It's a sheer gloss but it looks great over "O" Lipstick (MAC).
I'm Nw20 and pinks are really not great on me, but these ultra sheer L/g in pink are do able since they are nearly clear with a hint of color.

cheap: I'm with MAC pro so I get product at 40 percent off which makes lipglasses cheaper than drugstore makeup. I couldn't pass up this one- I paid 6.99 at Walgreens for this gloss. It's nice and big and the container is really high end looking. Love it.
The makeup girl at Walgreens told me that last week these glosses were BOGO!!

Darn!!

on 10/25/2006 8:00:00 AM

This is the perfect lipgloss for me. I always have at least 2 tubes of this. It's a cool sheer pink with a microglitter that isn't over the top. I can't feel the glitter at all, although I know some people are sensitive to it. I always stock up when they have bogof sales. BTW..I don't seem to notice any detecable smell that others have from the super lustrous lipglosses.

on 6/23/2005 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was suprised at how much I liked this color! I usually stay away from pinks as they almost always clash with my coloring. Purples & plums are mostly okay for me somehow, but pinks are almost always a no-go. This one actually works on me though! (For reference, I'm very light-skinned with yellow undertones & auburn hair.) It just enhances the natural pink of my lips & brightens up my face a little with a sheer color that's not garish at all plus a pretty shimmer. I thought the shimmer would look OTT, but on me it's really not, even for daytime. It does feel just ever so slightly gritty to me, but I don't think it's intolerable by far. I've tried other glosses that were much worse. I love the formula of Revlon's S/L glosses too -- they're my all-time favorite lipgloss. I have around 20 different shades, plus back-ups of some LE colors. I'll definitely be reaching for this one a lot, & I'm sure I will repurchase!

on 4/3/2005 1:44:00 PM

Pink Afterglow appears to be a pretty, mid-toned rose pink shade in the tube, yet when applied it morphs into a very sheer, noticeably unpigmented gloss with an overload of silver microshimmer. Washes my pale NC20 skintone out terribly.