Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by age: 25-29
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.7

I love Revlons Super Lustrous lipglosses and Pink Afterglow is one of my favourites! It is a beautiful sheer medium pink with lots of sparkles in it. If you dislike glittery, girly shades this probably isn't for you though. It doesn't last a long time but generally lipglosses don't. The packaging is perfect for popping into your handbag.

Not a fan of the Super Lustrous lipgloss. Left my lips feeling super shiny and sticky, but without the colour payoff. The smell was also very off-putting. Very disappointed.

on 3/25/2013 11:56:00 PM

I'm not a fan of lipgloss, but working with makeup I bumped into it and fell in love with the colour and bought it. I have to say I like the consistency and don't find it grainy at all. The sparkles are small and provide a nice lustre- making my lips look nice and plumped with a hint of colour. Will def buy it again.

on 2/18/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love these glosses. Seriously, this is the best drugstore find I've ever come across. But Pink Afterglow is just okay. You can slap it on for every day if you want some sparkle. Not very remarkable as say, pink pursuit or pink whisper. But I like it. Will use it up but won't repurchase.

I'm one of the ones who's bothered by the chunky glitter in this gloss. This was the first super lustrous gloss I bought from Revlon, and I'm glad I let others talk me into getting other ones because if I had based my opinion of this line on pink afterglow, I would have written them off.

Pink Afterglow is a beautiful color, and I love how it looks on my lips, but the glitter is really, really chunky. It feels a bit like sand on my lips. I will admit, though, that I'm rather picky about glosses. I don't like most gloss brands, and really stick to my Chanel glossimers because they're my favorite and silky smooth. I really like the other super lustrous glosses I've gotten (coral reef and pink pop), but this one is just not one I look forward to wearing because of the gritty texture. If that doesn't bother you, though, the color on this one is really beautiful.

This gloss is a shimmery, peachy pink with a bit of coral, and lots of ultrafine glitter particles. I don't understand why other people are complaining about the glitter--you can clearly see it through the packaging. The texture is great, not too thick or sticky, yet enough to stay on the lips for quite a few hours. This lipgloss always makes my lips look shiny, whter on bare lips or on top of lipstick. It's also surprisingly moisturizing, wears well on lips with a tendency to dry out. If you like shiny, sparkly lips, this is a must-have.

Got this at a discoed makeup last chance clearance at the grocery store. This gloss feels gritty on your lips, and the glitter gets everywhere. No sooner had I put it on, did I have an allergic reaction which caused my lips to become all itchy and swollen. Yuck!

on 3/8/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really good lip gloss. This is a coral pink lip gloss with sparkles. The color is not too opaque or sheer making it wearable for all skin tones. The sparkle is not too loud or overbearing. It does not make the gloss gritty at all. The stay power could have been better and the glitter makes this gloss seem a little drying after a period of time. Its a great deal for the price though.

on 2/2/2011 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I was kind of disappointed in the Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses in general. In my opinion they are kind of expensive 8 bucks plus and I have found cheaper drugstore brands that are better. I bought these on clearence at CVS so I can not complain to much because I only paid 3 bucks for them so what better way to try out a new product. I think that for the price there could be more color. Yes I understand lipgloss has a sheerness to it but it should not be so sheer that you can't see the tint or color it should be ? If you buy lipsticks that are strong in color and just want a gloss to add shine not to much extra color than these will be a better fit. However if your like me that want a little more color and shine than you may want to try another brand.

on 1/9/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

There is entirely too much glitter in this lipgloss. If Revlong would have held back just a little, this gloss would be a hit.

There is glitter all over my face when I wear this gloss. Even after I wipe the gloss off, the glitter remains.