mark Hollywood Pink Body Souffle

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the Hollywood Pink line and like this souffle very much. I do wish the scent lasted a little longer, but I feel so decadent when I'm applying it. It is very moisturizing and I haven't had a problem with it leaving a "film" that some people have had. It reminds me of a classy fragrance my grandmother would wear - very comforting and refined, slightly powdery, with a chocolate note. I've used all of the products in this line and have been happy with everything but the staying power - but for the price, you can afford to reapply.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It had a slight shimmer that i did not like, since it leaves a thin residue on the skin and anything that you might touch after using it. Other than that, the whipped texture was nice and the smell was heavenly! It smells edible, it smells like the nougat in a chocolate bar.

I don't especially care for the smell of this product to begin with, but even worse isthe film it leaves on skin. It doesn't absorb fully, rather it just sits on top of skin.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I could just dive into this jar! I would describe it in one word: DELICIOUS!!! Okay....LUXURIOUS, too! I feel all pampered when I use this and the perfume spray....so soft and sweetly scented. For women with long nails, just scoop your fingers in BACKWARDS, nails facing the cream so that none gets buried under fingernails; then apply. My son literally dips his nose into this stuff! He opens and smells it everytime he comes into my room...and vows one day he's going to eat it! YUMMY.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the scent & feel of this stuff (it's very light and fluffy,) & I love the sparkles, but I hate that stupid jar! It's big and akward, but I just prefer tubes anyway. I have long nails and when I have to scoop this stuff out of the jar I get it all under my nails. The scent doesn't hang around very long either.

I like the souffle texture and the moisturizing quality, but the scent is just not for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Again I LOVE this fragance and so does my 20 someting daughter. We have gone through 4 bottles together. The packaging is good not that great for travel sometimes so put it in a bag. The lotion smells the same also but doesn't leak. Very girly, chocolate, rose smell. Definition of Romantic.

Decadent. Simply decadent. This is my first foray into the HP line, and I was very pleased. So moisturizing, and thick without being heavy. Leaves a sexy, subtle shimmer on your skin, which will feel like velvet. Smells pretty, although I wish it had a stronger note of chocolate to it.

I am absolutely in love with this stuff! I got a sample of Hollywood Pink a few Mark orders ago and fell in love. This time, I ordered both the perfume and this Body Souffle. This stuff is very moisturizing and has a great scent that lasts all day. This all I figured, but I didn't expect the little gold shimmer it leaves on your skin! Like I said, I'm absolutley in love. If I want the scent to stay all day, I usually layer this and the perfume. I HIGHLY recomend this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the smell and texture of the HP Souffle. The reason I scored it on the lower side is because it leaves a 'film' on my skin. I don't think it absorbs well. I love the HP fragrance, but I won't buy the Souffle again.