Awake Nuance Veil - sheer

4.6

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE it! I've tried Chanel, Lancme, Clinique, Paul & Joe, and just about every other powder out there and this one has been the best. It's not cakey, ghostly, or heavy. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This evens out my skintone and matches my coloring perfectly (paper-white ppp). It never looks cakey, either - I love it!

This is my favorite pressed powder compact. I have a very uneven skin surface, so I can't stand a heavy powder that settles into my pores/marks. Love the packaging-the plastic film separating the powder from the puff has a tab so you are able to easily remove it. I think the colored swirls help the powder conceal while still looking natural. I would like it if there was a bit more color selection.

Love love LOVE this!! I'm a bit biased, because I received a sample of it - and it's this small little pretty compact. It's really portable since it's so small, yet has a generous amount of product to last many many uses. So I love it because it's the smallest bronzer compact and thus is great to tote around. The bronzer itself is great too - fine powder and goes on a natural brown

Very nice, sheer powder in compact form. Has mulicolored sections that blend when you use a brush. Sits well, doesn't look cakey or fake over foundation. I'm very happy with this powder.