Lancome Rouge Absolu Creme in Amande Sucree

on 9/8/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Beautiful! Well worth the $$

This is a stunning, frosted, smokey bronze/taupe color. I ordered this online and took a risk with the color and boy did it pay off. The formula is so comfortable on the lip. It's moisturizing without feeling sticky or messy. It applies so smoothly and is very pigmented. I was very surprised that this lipstick lasted me about 4-5 hours without needing a touch-up.

The color is beautiful on a darker skin-tone...I can wear it without a liner and it looks so pretty and surprisingly natural for a frosted lipstick.

The packaging is lovely, very sleek and fits fine in my organizer.

I am looking forward to trying more colors from this line.

i love this shade so much! ive been wearing it for 8 years now and its the color i always fall back on cause i know its never going to look bad on me. i love nudes and browns but most shades in those color families either look unnaturally dark or like a barely tinted lipgloss. this gave me the full coverage of a lipstick while not making me look unnatural in the least. its the only lipstick i own that i never have to second guess. paired with le lipstique in amandelle i feel like i found the perfect match for me

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

Lancome's Rouge Absolu Creme in Amande Sucree is a mauvey brown with grayish frost. Yuck, right? But this shimmery brown is surprisngly pretty - Too bad the grayish frost clashes with my MAC C3 skin! This heavily pigmented lipstick formula feels like butter. I will try other shades in this Lancome lipstick formula.

on 7/22/2007 9:51:00 AM

I just received this one from Nordstrom gwp. I lOVE this color! I have light brown hair/brown eyes and it really looks great - not too dark or light on. I am a little surprised at the ratings for this one because I think it is so lovely! On me though it is a silvery brown on my lips......I don't wear dark lipsticks anymore so this shows (the frost) but is just enough color. I would purchase this one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Again, very nice color and feel great on lips, but nothing spectacular, like many high end lipsticks. There are better options out there.

on 9/12/2006 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very nice staple color! It is a sheer brownish/coppery shimmer color. Looks great with my red/strawberry blonde hair and very fair skin (I usually have to go with the lightest foundation shade offered by most companies)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Beautiful metallic golden brown. Great for the summer when I have a tan (light olive Latina). I layer it with JT Toffee Pop.

on 6/15/2006 10:17:00 PM

This is not a bad color, but I don't like the taste it leaves on my lips, much less the smell. It's too rosey and overpowering.

on 2/10/2006 1:48:00 PM

I love this color on me! I'm nw23, and this shade looks like a beautiful natural color.

on 11/11/2005 8:56:00 AM

I got this as a GWP. The colour is sort of neutral brown with heavy frost; I wore it once and was told I looked very ill. Eep! I love Lancome lipsticks but this color just didn't work for me.

Popular Lipsticks