Demeter Carrot PMU

No Image

3.8

Boiled carrots woud be correct, or canned carrots. I loathe cooked carrots but love them raw, so I was hoping for the fresh smell of a raw carrot, but this is not it. If you're looking for that funk that comes out when you cook carrots, this is it! Definitely an interesting fragrance, but not one I would wear.

ive wanted to try this one for some time, and im not disappointed. i dont know that it smells much like carrots. the previous reviewers think so, so maybe its just me. it is fresh, but hardly sweet and not earthy like i expected. its taken me a long time to figure out what it reminds me of. it smells almost exactly like wella shampoo. for the life of me, i cant find the name on the net. the pink one....
continued >>

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

Just got my third bottle of this...love it...crisp, slightly green, and really smells like fresh carrots. I find it interesting to layer this with other scents to give them just a hint of green.

on 2/4/2002 1:46:00 AM

Carrot smells just like a carrot, but a bit sweeter...maybe boiled carrots? I like this one, and the staying power is longer than most.

on 8/27/2001 7:56:00 PM

Not entirely sure if I like this. It has a sweet kind of carrot-ty scent, but there's other smells in there too... The jury is still out on this one!

Popular Fragrances