no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Feb/14/2015

It's an OK scent I really didn't like it that much so I give it away to my niece

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

2.0

Nov/23/2014

It's a light floral and innocent smell. Nicely matching for spring days and pretty cotton dresses. Unfortunately, I like sensual and musky scents better. But this is a good scent for young girls or women who like the lighter side of fragrances.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Oct/27/2012

Love the smell of this stuff. It smells very fruity and flowery, I just love it.Perfect for summer! I used it all summer, but am on to the all the fall scents the have out now. It is very moisturizing and feels nice when you put it on. The smell stays on your hands/body for a long time (until you wash your hands, it rubs off, etc). I would definitely re-purchase this next summer.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Aug/07/2007

I love B&BW's hand creams and this is my favorite scent by far. I put this on everynight before bed and my hubby always says how good I smell! I also keep one in my desk at work, I'm seriously addicted to how soft and smooth it leaves my hands and cuticles. Will buy forever if they keep making it!
*Edit* After using for a while I started to find the scent a little cloying and …

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

Mar/03/2007

It smells really good. People always ask me about it. I have it in the little bottle for my purse. I definitely recommend it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/18/2005

A great lighthearted scent for Spring and Summer. I love it because it is so feminine and fresh. I never peas could smell so good! It's sweet, floral and not very strong at all. The lotion is great. smells great, feels great (super creamy and moisturizing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

1.0

Jan/02/2004

Horrible smell...way too sweet and not at all like my favourite flower.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Feb/08/2003

I love the lotion, just not the sick smell. I usually like sweet fragrances, but NOT THIS. It's liek nasaueting sweet/milky and really irritates me. But as I said before, the lotion itself is really moisturizing and nice.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

1.0

Feb/04/2003

This scent gives me the most massive headache. People have asked me what that horrible smell is when I was wearing this and have said "Pee-yoouu". I do not recommend this one.

About reviewer (1058 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Feb/04/2003

I LOVE BBW Hand Lotions because they work so well. The Warm Vanilla Sugar is my favorite scent. They sink right in and leave my hands soft and smooth, even on the coldest winter days. The only reason I'm not giving this 6 lipsticks is because I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it's a bit too heavy and floral for my taste.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other