Dior Higher

Dior Higher

4.4

on 3/24/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was one of my first designer men's fragrance that I bought for myself back in the day. I miss it, but remember it fondly. It's a fresh and woody scent. I think it is still available overseas, but not here in North America. I will have to track down another bottle soon! I remember the citrus and pear combo, very refreshing. Top notes are peach, basil, lemon and pear; middle notes are rosemary, spices and cypress; base notes are musk and pear wood.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I can't decide if I love this scent so much because it's so hard to find now, or because it is so brilliant. Both I think! It was launched in 2001 but the advertising featured skyscrapers and fighter planes, and with 9/11 it was deemed inappropriate so Dior pulled the ads, and the fragrance tanked. It is very fresh and a great everyday scent. I wish it was easier to find, I think in Europe it is readily available but not the in US/CAN. Top notes are peach, basil, citruses and pear; middle notes are rosemary, spices and cypress; base notes are musk and pear wood.

on 5/14/2006 7:27:00 AM

Really refreshing on hot days. Love the citrus and pear with the spicy base. I wore this a lot in every summer. Thumbs up for the bottle too, great shape and mechanism that doesn't blow your neck away.

on 4/7/2005 12:45:00 PM

Christian Dior Higher is very nice and reminds me somewhat of Chanel Egoiste note-wise. But there's a dozen (or more!) other men's fragrances on the market which smell so similar to these. Shame there's nothing distinctive about this one, particularly being under the Dior name.

I'm a guy, and I used this cologne for almost a year and loved it. The bottle is comes in is truely amazing, ceramic and metal! The smell is very masculine and very professional. I loved it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for my boyfriend on our anniversary. AAAAAAMAZING!!! The staying power on this thing is phenomenal!! I could still smell it on him when we woke up the next day. And the smell... oh god. Best mens fragrance ever!

I like this one on my DH. I love the woody incense and spices. It has just touch of citrus too. The bottle is kind of blah, but I can live with that.

on 3/18/2004 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This smells wonderful on my husband, fresh and citrusy. My favourite mens fragrance.

on 1/12/2004 1:06:00 PM

I bought this unsniffed for my boyfriend's 22nd birthday. Let me just tell you, this smells just like the modern sexy guy. It's not modern in the Tommy cologne sense, but modern in the I-look-hot-in-a-suit kind of scent (although this would smell nice with jeans and a nice shirt, too). To be honest with you, I was tempted to buy another bottle to wear for myself because it reminds me so much of GAP Blue for her (the square bottle that's been discontinued).

A strong, boring manly musk scent. Blah.

Popular Fragrances