NARS Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow - Bali

NARS Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow - Bali

4.5

on 6/22/2018 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

NARS is so hit and miss. This is an excellent taupe shadow, deep and rich and beautifully textured. I don’t have great luck with their eyeshadows but this one is HG status for me.

on 1/19/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great pigment, beautiful quality, but I recommend a primer with this, the first day I used it didn't last as long as I hoped. But still worth the money.

Would definitely buy again!

on 6/3/2008 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is one of my favorite neutral shadows... i was looking for a matte greyish brown to use in a smokey eye for my best friends wedding, and this shadow turned out to be exactly what i was looking for... my dress was a dark truffle brown and i didnt exactly want my makeup to match... i paired it with just a hint of brown (matte as well) and a nice shimmery olive green..

like one of the previous reviewers, i also like to use this over a black eyeliner to get that smoked out/smudged effect for everyday neutral looks... it softens out that harsh edge the black would have by itself, but its just dark enough to blend well with it... if youre into smokey eyes this is a must have in your makeup it... it adds great dimension to flat and harsh blacks

This is the perfect shade of brown for my eyebrows! I love it! As a liner, it is extremely classy. :)