L'Occitane Milk bar soap

L'Occitane Milk bar soap

4.3

Sodium Palmate**, Water**, Sodium Palm Kernelate**, Sodium Cocoate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract**, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract**, Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil**, Juniperus Virginiana Oil**, Palm Acid**, Sodium Chloride**, Glycerin**, Citric Acid**, Palm Kernel Acid**, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopherol**, Cetearyl Glucoside**, Xanthan Gum**, Benzyl Alcohol**, Linalool**, Alpha,Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol**, Coumarin**, Geraniol**.**Natural Origin Ingredients

Smells amazing and so clean, neutral, etc. It's not overpowering at all and makes my shower feel luxurious.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite soap. As stated by others, the quality is unbelievable. I used Dove my entire life until I picked this up at the L'Occitane outlet. Wow, I was blown away. It smells amazing, clean but not overpowering. It does not dry out the skin and it does not leave a film or residue. Just feels clean.

I have extremely sensitive skin and most fragranced things make me blotchy or break out in hives. This soap does not. The price point is great, you get a lot of product. I cut it in half and have been using it for over a month with still plenty of product left.

The packaging could be cuter, but nonetheless, love this soap.

on 3/15/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm a novice soapmaker, and I actually gave up on making soaps for my own use after discovering this bar. Seriously. It's beautifully scented (kind of like the original Nivea scent, but nicer), made of top-notch ingredients, keeps both face and body moist, and lasts absolutely forever. It seems expensive on first glance, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that the large 250g block of soap has lasted me more than 6 months in the shower, with approximately half of it left. That's 14 euros per year!

With any other soap, I could say that I can make something just as good at home for a fraction of the price (for example, castile soap). However, there is absolutely no way I could replicate this bar, much less have it come out cheaper. There's a high ratio of luxury oils and butters, expertly balanced for a fluffy lather, moisturizing properties, and a seriously hard and long-lasting bar. I admit defeat happily.

on 12/28/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have re-purchased this one many times. The scent is incredible. Milky, clean, luxurious, strong enough to linger on hands and body. A lovely guest soap, or your own in the shower. The shape is perfect and it lasts for a long enough time to justify its price. It is creamy and hydrating without leaving a film on your skin. I always take this on vacation and have even used it for shaving in a pinch. It will not dry your skin out or break you out.

If this is your first L'Occitaine soap, you'll want to buy all the scents!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Lightly scented huge white bar. I love this soap, it just makes the skin feel so clean and smooth. Very hydrating.

on 1/21/2014 3:10:00 AM

I always stay away from soaps because they really dry me out. However I wanted to find something that is not very drying and cleans well. This is funny, my legs were a bit dry afterwards but my FACE looked very nice and flawless! (Normally my face gets drier than my body, lol). I have to try it a few more times to see it for sure. Right now my body feels clean, my legs are a bit dry. My face looked really good though, it is almost like this minimized my pores! Yes! My skin was nice, fresh, even, almost no pores. :-))) I think the good thing about soaps is that your skin doesn`t soak it up like with many lotion or gel type of cleansers. Just my feeling... I don`t think the price ($10) is that bad, it is a big size product. I hope it won`t dry me out over time... I think the only one I liked a bit better is the Buttermilk Burt`s Bees one, but it is hard to find...

I loved this soap so much I added one to each christmas gift last year! The perfume is pretty, a little powdery, yet unisex. The soap lasts for a very long while, and as far as vegetable ones go I have never felt another of this quality. This really does make a great gift, or even just a luxurious treat to yourself in the bath. It comes in two sizes: $8.50/100g or save big $14/250g! If you haven't tried one yet, buy the milk one first!

on 6/18/2012 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! It is the only soap I have used that doesn't dry out my skin. Very mild scent as well. Will definitely buy again!

on 4/27/2011 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The smell is lovely, and I do feel super clean afterwards, but I find this soap to be a little drying

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Excellent soap, extra gentle, I suffer from eczema and this really helps. And I also have food allergies, so when I have urtica, this calms it down and it is just wonderful.