Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olive Fruit Oil, Oat Protein, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Lavender Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Flower Extract), Fennel Extract, Elder Flower Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Lecithin, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 80, Squalane*, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Orange Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Oakmoss Extract, Viola Odorata (Flower Extract) *Olive derived

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've noticed that very few fragrance-free products actually smell like nothing at all. This smelled vaguely cinnamon-y, but nothing too overwhelming or annoying, so I didn't mind that. My biggest gripe was that this lotion never seemed to fully absorb into my skin and didn't hydrate well at all. It seemed to smear around on top without ever soaking in, so maybe that's why I didn't find it hydrating. I liked how cheap it was and how much you get in a bottle, but this isn't "the one" in my search for a fragrance-free natural moisturizer.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Good all purpose lotion for body, feet and hands. I don't use it on my face as some reviewers have done because it contains substances that clog pores. Overall it is a good lotion, creamy texture, light and pleasant scent, and my skin just drinks it in so no oily feel afterwards. The ingredients list is not as scary as some other lotions I've checked out. This brand also has a vanilla and a lavender lotion that smell just as nicely as the olive & aloe.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a pretty decent moisturizer for combo skin. I bought this for my 11 year old daughter due to her skin going through changes of the prepubescent. It keeps her skin supple and I like that it doesn't utilize animal testing or ingredients. I'd repurchase for sure.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Its alright. I use jojoba oil now for moisturizing my face and body. Works tens times better than any lotion.

on 2/10/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this moisturizer (the fragrance free variety) all over but find it particularly useful for my face. I use Jojoba oil for my acne and mixed with this moisturizer, it becomes the ultimate blend. As the moisturizer dries matte and Jojoba is a bit shiny I find they cancel each other out nicely, perfect for under my makeup.

I use the pump bottle which I love because large pump bottles save money (if you calculate cost per ounce) and they're much nicer to use. I am able to easily fill a travel pump bottle to keep in my bag as well.

After I cleanse my face I put about a quarter size amount in my hand. In the morning I add 2 drops of pure Jojoba oil, before bed I use 3. I mix them together and apply all over, making sure to bring it down my neck a bit. The Jojoba makes it glide wonderfully and my skin always glows afterwards. No problems with absorption.

When I get out of the shower I always have the bottle nearby to moisturize immediately. I start at my feet and work my way up. Then blend in a couple drops of Jojoba for places that I like to thoroughly moisturize or have acne scars (my bottom, chest, neck and upper back). Along with my usual face routine.

All in all, fantastic ingredients, never causes irritation, doesn't break me out, and mattifies my Jojoba to the perfect level.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use the small tube of this moisturizer as a hand and body cream. It would definitely be more economical to buy this in the big pump version, but I like carrying it around in my purse.

It's winter now and I find this lotion to be moisturizing, but very light and I have to reapply often. It will be better for spring/summer. I used to use Glysomed and it made my hands very greasy so I like how light this one is. I just wish it stood up to a hand washing.

It's very nice used as a body lotion, too, especially after I shave my legs. It has a nice, fruity scent which I like but other people have commented they don't like the smell.

Overall, a great moisturizer and I will keep using it!

I love this cream for my face, it doesn't have a strong smell which I love, it's natural, and keeps my face moisturized.

This is my favorite body lotion. I use it every day. I have a big bottle for home and a travel size for my purse. I use it on my body and hands.

EDIT: I was using this on my face for a long time. I have combination skin that leans toward dry and I'm acne-prone. This moisturizer was part of a routine that was most definitely breaking me out. I still like it for hands and body, but I wouldn't recommend it for face.

on 12/13/2012 2:31:00 PM

This review is for the fragrance free version of this moisturizer for extra sensitive skin. It is great! It can be used on face and body and does not break you out if you have acne prone skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've started using the fragrance-free version on my face, hands, and body. It's creamy, natural and soothing, and leaves my skin incredibly soft.

There isn't any bad ingredient in it that I can see, and it's an excellent price for the size ($12 for 16 oz/470 ml). The container is a good shape and nice to hold. The colours looks good on the bathroom counter-top, and the pump works well and is hygienic.

Update: after some time away from this, I've decided to go back to it, particularly on my face, and it really is wonderful. My skin is left soft, moisturized, and healthy-looking. There is no irritation, no fragrance, no animal products, and no animal testing. It's also a good base for makeup, and the price is great.

Popular Lotions / Creams