Juvena Q10 Lip Balm

No Image

3.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i got this as a gift so i'm not too sure of the price so i just went middle of the line w/ it on the lippies.
not exactly sure what this is *supposed* to do...especially b/c i find that it does nothing. i don't even like it as a plain old lip balm. definitely would not purchase again. will offer it as a swap though if anyone wants to try it!

This is one of the best lip balm's I've tried! It's perfect for putting on before wearing lipstick. It made my lipstick look so soft and smooth! It also helps define lips.

on 10/5/2002 11:46:00 PM

This is a excellent night time treatment for dry chapped lips. I find the texture to be a little to thick to wear doing the day under lipstick. Not bad but I don't like the pump bottle because it dispenses to much product with one pump. I end up wasting and this isn't cheap. I'll end up using this up but then I'll go back to using EA Eight Hour Creme for my night lip treatment.

on 1/5/2003 4:00:00 PM

Doesn't feel really comfortable on my lips - tingles quite a bit but it's not too bad (I can still use it). Has a consistency closer to moisturizer than traditional lipbalm. Keeps my lips moisturized but is nothing special. Not a bad product but far too overpriced! Prefer Nuxe lipbalm and Labello Hydrocare to this.

on 8/27/2001 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this product. It is a very moisturizing lip balm for severely dry and cracked lips. It really makes a difference if you have tried everything else. However, it is $18 for a small tube and has a pump applicator so you have to use more than you may like. My lips are in really good shape now so regular lip balms are doing great. This is a good product and worth trying if nothing else works.

Top Rated Lip Treatments