NARS Jungle Red

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
NARS Jungle Red
NARS jungle redJungle Redjungle red <3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

The longest lasting and the reddest lipstick I have ever worn. I ate a cheeseburger and my lips were still matte red. It's kind of pricey but I guess if you want long-lasting quality, you need to splurge a bit.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you are tan/olive skin tone and want to rock a sexy red, this is the one u need to have. WONDERFUL product, a little bit dry, but I prep my lips before I use any dark l/s shade. I exfoliate with a soft toothbrush and apply lip balm and let my lips absorve it, I line my lips with reversible lip liner then I apply l/s and WOOALA!!! it lasted all morning, no bleeding at all ;-) when retouching I reapply balm, lip liner and l/s.
I will recommend this to anyone that loves a perfect sexy red lips and don't mind to take a little time to prepare their lips or have already smooth lips.

on 12/28/2010 1:58:00 PM

I just got this lipstick for Christmas. Apparently my boyfriend stormed into Sephora, found the first SA and demanded "Lead me to the hottest lipstick in this store." And this is what she pointed him to...HAHA.
I LOVE IT.
I already have a favorite red (YSL Opium Red), so I totally feel like I'm cheating on it. Jungle Red is matte and more densely pigmented. It's a true red on me (I have Mediterranean coloring). It wears forever. Unlike Opium Red, it dries out your lips a little when it wears off, creating a popsicle-like red stain that isn't as flattering as the satiny red glow Opium leaves. It's more in your face, though, in a good way. It's a little more Eastern European spy in the 1930's vs. classic French chic dewy beauty, which is how I envisage the Opium Red...(I need to detach myself from my lipsticks haha).
Giving it a 5! I just need more opportunities to wear it.

on 6/1/2010 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this red. So red. On the warm red side, but really mostly a true true red.
It doesn't smell good, and shows every imperfection. I apply lipliner first over my entire lips, then slide it on. Stays forever and totally worth the price.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Love this red!! This is a little tiny bit on the brick side. A little darker and not as bright as I'm normally used to. The formula is semi-matte. Just a hint of a sheen. I love it. I'm wearing it atm and it still looks as good as when I first applied it many hours ago. The sheen is gone but the color is still true. I love the formula, It glides on easily and is pigmented. I apply a lot since I love the way it glides so I just apply and apply, lol. Smells nice, a light vanilla scent. Doesn't come with as much product as It should for the price, though.