NARS Jungle Red

NARS jungle redJungle Redjungle red <3

4.8

on 4/18/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've been craving the HOT RED lips lately and purchased the set of l/s, n/p and l/l. I'm in love. This l/s does not dry me out b/c I put my chapstick on prior to using. I apply carefully and do my plucker finger trick b/c it's very pigmented and I don't want it to end up all over my face and teeth.
NARS is has become my favorite MU line thus far.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you are tan/olive skin tone and want to rock a sexy red, this is the one u need to have. WONDERFUL product, a little bit dry, but I prep my lips before I use any dark l/s shade. I exfoliate with a soft toothbrush and apply lip balm and let my lips absorve it, I line my lips with reversible lip liner then I apply l/s and WOOALA!!! it lasted all morning, no bleeding at all ;-) when retouching I reapply balm, lip liner and l/s.
I will recommend this to anyone that loves a perfect sexy red lips and don't mind to take a little time to prepare their lips or have already smooth lips.

on 12/23/2008 9:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only recently 'discovered' this colour and I've fallen in love with it! I could see how on some people it could go orange or terracotta, but on me it is an intense, tropical flower or lacquer red - a more high voltage version of MAC's Ruby Woo.

My local NARS stockist recently got in more of this, and it's still for sale online, so hopefully the earlier post about it being discontinued was a false alarm.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The current lemming for "old Hollywood" continues to Jungle Red. This is matte, very pigmented and last and last so well thru drinking and food. It fades gradually so no need to touch up but its a tab bit dry for my preference. I have to swipe balm on a couple times thru out the day. This is blue based and makes the teeth looks white and pearly... a tad bright for my office so going to use this at night only.

on 7/12/2007 2:43:00 AM

An absolutely stunning red. This is perfect: matte, red (as opposed to pink, orange or brown), long-wearing, and easy to apply and wear. This lipstick does not bleed on me, and fades very nicely. I hardly have to retouch all day, which, considering how lazy I am about re-applying, is fantastic. The NARS quality is phenomenal. My search for the perfect red is over, although I will probably buy the other NARS reds for the fun of them. I also have the lipliner, but I find that the lipliner has a brown undertone of which I am not very fond. I prefer not to use that.