Wet 'n' Wild Twist-up Blush Stick [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I would never use this as a blush. However, shade 333 (a pearlescent nude/pink) is a great highlighter right above the cupid's bow.
I have been using one small swip every day for about 3 years. I just went online to buy another only to find it's been sadly discontinued. Nars (the multiple) has a similiar shade but the stick is so much wider that it has less control on where you swipe the product.

Twist up blush stick is my HG for creme blushes This blush is deeply pigmented. You can easily get crazy clown circles if you don't blend it thoroughly. I like some moisturizer on my cheeks before I apply the blush [to the apples of my cheeks only].

on 3/17/2009 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Not a fan. This didnt break me out or anything bad but this was so nothing on me. I dont recommend this if you have oily skin. It just disappears on me.

on 1/16/2009 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this, the color payoff can be made sheer or pretty and pigmented. It's really easy to apply and blend, I really really like it.

on 7/16/2008 3:40:00 AM

Fantastic product!! I had read good things about it so I brought it online and got it shipped over here. It looks quite bright in the tube but it goes on very easily and it's very sheer. It's simple to use and rivals many high-end blushes. The staying power is great too!!

I got Sunset strip, it looks like a pretty color in the tube and I was looking for a creamy blush. This sucks. The color disappears after you put it on and rub in it, zero color payoff. It also has a weird smell. It is nice and creamy but that is the extent of and pros. I will be returning this.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This really is a great 3 in 1. I just streak it across my cheek and it blends out just perfectly. Got this color in Rodeo 729 which is more of a redish bronze, it's ok for lip but would go over it w/ a gloss. Seems a lil big for eyes to go on precisely and I'm not big on red for my eyes. the more I buy the more I love this brand

on 1/21/2008 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have trouble finding this blush! None of the stores in my area carry it. I did however find one last year at Walgreens. I'm not sure what color I have, but it's the bright pink color. This is my favorite blush. It blends perfectly and easily with my fingers. It always looks natural, but bright, and lasts longer than any other blush I own. Absolute favorite. I've been using it on and off for the past year and I still have plenty left, thank goodness. If I can find this again, I want to get several colors. My only complaint is the packaging is super cheap. I have trouble carrying it in my purse because the cap comes off. But that's not really a big deal since it lasts so long that I don't need to reapply often. It also smells like cheap makeup, but I love that smell, so it's not a problem. Overall, I love it and recommend it to everyone.

Reading most of the reviews on here, it seems as though lots of people like this blush. It didn't work for me, however. I have Asian skin, medium olive, and the blush color I used looked good but my main problem is, it was Way too shimmery. I love makeup but I'm usually too lazy to wear it, but when I do, I want it to look natural. This was just too glittery and noticeable.

on 4/1/2007 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One Saturday I walked into Rite Aid with the aim to buy some other makeup, but these blush sticks were on sale DIRT CHEAP. So I was skeptical between thinking I could get anything quality for so little money and trying them, but I decided to try them. I'm really glad that I did. First, the sticks are really easy to use. It's so simple- you twist and apply to your cheeks, then dab for the perfect flush. Second, they are inexpensive. Third, the packaging is cute yet small enough to fit into a small purse. I am going back to Rite Aid for more.