Trish McEvoy Protective Shield SPF 15 Moisturizer

No Image

on 1/3/2009 11:13:00 PM

LOVE the plumping quality of this product. Could also be the sunscreen. Whatever it is, as soon as I put it on, I look refreshed and more awake IMMEDIATELY. I am on my 4th tube and can't imagine ever buying a different moisturizer. My skin is super sensitive and super combo. Dry eyelids, but blackhead/blemish issues on tzone and cheeks. I still need other products for eye moisture and blemish treatment, but this is the mainstay that tops them all off. Light scent doesn't disturb the delicate balance of my skin's chemistry.

Price is reasonable as a $40 tube lasts a full year with once daily use. Seriously; just checked Neiman's acct online. Ordered 7/31/07, 7/31/08 and have 1/2 a tube left as of 1/3/09.

Ask your local Trish MA for a sample. Everyone to whom I've introduced this product is now addicted.

on 3/7/2006 7:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm grateful that I was able to try this through a generous sample. The trouble with this method, however, is that I'm unable to see the ingredients, and there's definitely something in this formula that my skin doesn't like. Every time I'd wear it, I'd develop some acne, and occasionally even blackheads, on the area between my undereye skin and cheekbones. On some days I'd even feel my skin burning for at least four hours after applying it. This tint could also accentuate dry spots during the winter, as it's not all that moisturizing. I wish I could've enjoyed success with it as others here have, but my skin would not tolerate it.

on 8/26/2001 2:41:00 PM

When I casually asked the MA at my Nordie's about Trish's skincare as she was giving me a makeover, she told me that they are excellent, because Trish's husband is a Derm.
I was very skeptical thinking the MA probably had to say good things about the line she's working at, and she probably never used Trish's skincare line herself.
But since I was on a quest of finding a good day moisturizer to use under makeup that also gives good sun protection, I bought this lotion to "test it".
I have been using this lotion for the past month and LOVE it! It makes my skin really silky, foundation or powder goes on flawlessly.
So of course I went back and bought Trish's skincare bag which is a GREAT value!

on 10/5/2005 10:04:00 PM

I have normal/oily skin which tends to breakout easily and this product has been fantastic! It gives the optimal level of hydration and protection as well. Not greasy or heavy at all. I wear it under my Body&Soul Powder Foundation and it lasts all day. Fragrance free and dermatologist tested! Wonderful products and definitely worth every penny :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using TM Protective Sheild Moisturizing Tint SPF in Honey for about a month now..and I have combination skin/Acne Prone..so far my face has not broke out with any pimples. The color is a great match for my skin. Its sheer but yet a nice subtle coverage. Not easy to spread though and since its winter it seems a little dry. I did notice though that on my fingers (thats what i use to apply it with) if you add more for a second coat in some areas and spread it flakes off. It looks like when you use an eraser pencil and erase your writing you know the eraser residue thats the texture that occurs.. so I would suggest spot treating...or use a concealer or even possibly using a lighter moisturizer if you have dry skin...I would you this when I just want a light coverage in certain areas... or in the summer

Popular Face Skincare Products