St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
24-Hour Moisture Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 11/13/2014 10:08:00 PM

Love Love Love this product. I Used to buy expensive lotions, but then my husband got me liking St.ives. The price is so reasonable, way cheaper than most brands. Some lotions I find tend to dry my skin out after a little while, but I use this cream nightly head to toe, and after washing my hands through out the day. It always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft for hours, but it doesn't feel greasy. I Love the smell...doesn't smell like typical body lotion, but has a light scent, almost like a nice light perfume. My hands get so dry during the winter months and from constantly washing my hands, I find this helps a lot. Wish it came in smaller bottles so I could keep some in my purse. Would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or anyone living in cold climates-great for winter although I do use it all year round.

on 4/18/2013 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I dont know what it is about the St Ives formulas but I am never impressed by the product. Great visuals and marketing on the labels but inside...meh...

I love moisturizers and have almost a collection. St. Ives has the most natural scent and offers a lot of moisture! I love the smell and the consistency of it. Highly recommend :)

on 7/13/2011 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was previously using Palmers Cocoa Butter before this but thought I'd change it up as the palmers was feeling a little too heavy/greasy on my skin in the warm weather. This is a really nice lotion; it leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth to the touch. Gets rid of all dryness. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I love the light soft fragrance and how intensely moisturizing yet lightweight it is.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is a really nice lotion - I wasn't expecting much because I generally don't like St.Ives products but this one, I'm really liking. It leaves my skin so silky soft, without feeling like I've applied a heavy thick cream. A lot of lotions break me out on my chest but this one doesn't. It's lightweight yet provides intense moisture to my skin. It is ever so slightly fragranced but not overly perfumed or offensive in any way. I'll definately be repurchasing this!

This is a great product! I don't have really dry skin, but I like to stay moisturized. I am loyal to Jergens Ultra Healing and am also impressed with this as well. I am a fan of scented lotions during the day, so these two lotions are what I use at night before bed. I have no trouble with this absorbing into my skin and the smell is very faint. Great price for the size. Will be keeping this on hand!

on 1/18/2010 3:36:00 AM

i tried this particular type a few years ago and this is by far the best one from st. ives. it has little to no fragrance, is creamy, not greasy or slippery, and yes it lasts 24 hours. 3 to 4 dollars for this is such an amazing price. i use this every night and this will most likely be the only lotion i ever use again. it is also gentle enough to use on the face. st ives is a cruelty free company and i love all of their lotions however a lot of their new lotions have a strong floral scent so i recommend smelling them before choosing one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is an all-around good lotion for the price (roughly C$4.50 @ Price Chopper). It isn't immediately soothing like Aveeno or baby lotion, but it does keep the dry itchies from getting out of hand. My skin isn't terribly dry, so I can't speak to the "24 hour" part, but I don't find myself getting itchy between showers. Unlike the really cheap store-brand lotion I was using before, it does absorb after a few minutes, and I can put my clothes on without them dragging and sticking. This has a definite lotion texture, not a cream, and a light chemically-candy scent that goes away quickly. The pump bottle dispenses well but not too much. I'm sure I'll rebuy this since it's effective and cost-efficient both.

on 6/22/2009 11:32:00 PM

This is my new favourite body lotion! My skin gets really dry and scaly-looking in winter, and this makes my skin smooth and soft. It sinks right in and doesn't feel sticky, plus it smells amazing! It's easy to spread over your skin so you don't need to use too much, and it's one of the cheapest body lotions I've used. Also, St. Ives does not test on animals. I'll definitely keep buying this!

You get so much for the price that this lotion is worth a try. It does have a scent but it's fairly faint. I cannot use havely scented products on my body and have used this stuff with no problem. I don't understand the 24 hour claim, to me this is just your everyday lotion that absorbs quickly.
Before this, I was using the Suave Advanced Therapy lotion which is also very good but it seemed to make my hands itchy if I used more than once or twice a day, this stuff hasn't done that so I will probably stick with St. Ives unless soemthing even better comes along. Not HG but pretty darn close.

Popular Lotions / Creams