St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
24-Hour Moisture Lotion

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

I use this daily after my shower. It really locks in the moisture on my dry arms and I feel baby smooth all day. The scent is a little perfumed but quite relaxing to me. The downside? My dog loves the stuff too and tries to lick it off!

on 12/30/2011 7:35:00 AM

Love this stuff, it is my lotion of choice after I get out of the shower to help keep me moisturized all day. What I like best is that there is little to no scent. Most scents put me off. I use this on my whole family and will buy again and again.

on 6/16/2011 8:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I switched to this from Aveeno 24 hr moisture.
My Pros
- I love the way it smells.
- I love when I put it on it feels like I can feel my skin breathing or something lol It's sooo hydrating and I love it.
- it does keep make my legs smooth but not for 24 hrs

Cons
- doesn't last 24hrs as Aveeno really does
-doesn't dramatically improve my skin

EDIT:

Ive been using this for a month or so now and now I don't like it. The smell that I once liked has now gotten way too strong. It's no longer a fresh scent, it's recently been making me feel barfy. And honestly it doesn't even do much for my skin... I'm thinking about who I can give this to now and I'm going back on my search for a good lotion.

on 4/10/2010 5:32:00 PM

I am lavish with my body lotions, I don't have particularly dry body skin, but I enjoy the application, and the effect of smooth soft skin.

However in these current straightened times, it does not do to slap on Kiehls Creme de Corps or Philosophy Amazing Grace body lotion because I don't have the funds.

I find that many high street body lotions are just not moisturising enough or are too greasy or have an unpleasant smell.

I would never have tried this body lotion if I hadn't gone to stay at my sister-in-law's, I had forgotten my body lotion and this was lurking in the cabinet, and I love it!

I like the pump, I like the texture - enough to stick to the hand and not slip everywhere when you apply, but not so thick that you get exhausted applying. The smell is faint, and the effect is lasting. And the price, at around 4.50 for 400mls, this is affordable and I am delighted.

Why only 4 lippies? It is a tinsy bit slimey, but only a tinsy bit.

This is great stuff. It absorbs super fast so I use it as my daily moisturizer, especially after shaving. It's gentle enough to use on my just-shaved skin and doesn't make them feel greasy. Does it last 24 hours? Probably not. Certainly not on my hands anyway. But it's a great price and a great formula overall.

on 8/23/2007 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For many many years i have never been able to help my irritated parched dry skin. I am one who tried every creme high end and drug store brands....
Its been a few years already...and i have never used anything but the 24 hour creme..
WOW !!!!!!
a miracle in a plastic container...
is that possible ??????
My arms my legs........never a dry patch!
I used to squirm....my skin was so itchy....but this is truly......a wonder creme.
use it right after a shower or bath...dont wait to long.....
youre never going to roam the aisles for another moisturizer again!

on 2/9/2007 4:42:00 PM

Wow, I'm surprised to see so many good reviews on this stuff! I got it based on reviews and my hands have gone from ok to terrible. I have used this pretty much exclusively for months and my hands have become bright red, super dry and cracked. I mean it doesn't help me at all.

But the worst part of this lotion is that when my hands are this dry and cracked, it BURNS my skin, like a chemical. It's the only lotion I've ever had that does this, so not sure why, maybe I'm allergic to something in it. But I personally will not buy this brand again. It doesn't help my dry skin, the smell is nothing good, and it burns my hands.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My favorite body/hand moisturizer. I found travel size ones at Target in the dollar beauty bins, so I now have 2 travel size ones that I can just refill & carry around with me. It has a very light scent that is barely noticable & just smells like...lotion. Every other moisturizer I smell lately has some nasty fragrance added to it & it makes me sick. I want people to smell my perfume, not a nasty lotion. This is the perfect moisturizer for me. continued >>

on 4/10/2006 8:46:00 AM

Works Okay for my sahara-desert skin. Though not for 24-hrs, maybe 4 hrs. But it absorbs easily without a sticky feeling.
The thing i hate about this is the weird smell.

on 2/24/2005 5:47:00 PM

I love this lotion! I'm a skincare-cosmetic junkie and I'm always buying new lotions and all, but this is so great that I havent b ought anything in like 2 months! The smell is okay, the texture is nice, but the moisturizing abbilties are fantastic! I put this on before I go to bed and the next day when I sit in class I can still feel how soft and moisturized my arms are.

Popular Lotions / Creams