St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Black
St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.2

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 12/8/2015 1:17:00 PM

I switched to this because it is cheaper than aveeno but i was not impressed. Maybe because aveeno makes my skin softer. This moisturize your skin for a while but doesn't last. You need to re apply it again and again. It's good if you're in a tropical country because it's not sticky,but if it's winter that can make your skin very dry, this is not advisable. Will not re purchase this:/

on 9/22/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always loved St. Ives lotions, but this one turned me off because it has a rather boring package and it's new (I think), so I've never seen or used it before. When I ran out of my normal winter-time lotion, I decided to give this one a try --BEST IDEA I'VE HAD ALL YEAR!

First off, this lotion smells HEAVENLY. It's that clean, fresh, sort-of-liked-Whipped-Silk sort of smell. It also works great; slightly heavier than Whipped Silk but not overly hydrating like Aveeno's lotions. Overall, a great lotion for all times of the year, even when you need a light boost in the summer. I love it!

on 8/6/2008 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I consider this lotion to be mediocre. One of my problems with most lotions is that they usually disappear on me rather quickly. When I saw the "24-hour" label on the bottle I bought this on impulse, thinking it would solve the problem.

I find that this isn't very moisturizing. The scent gives me a headache when I smell too much of it. The film it leaves (I believe its called hydratein?) makes me feel sticky and uncomfortable. It really DOES feel like you're wearing another layer, which is a no-no in the humid climate I live in. So to finish up my bottle I only use it at night, and will not repurchase.

It's winter time again and my skin has been just absolutely at it's worst. Extremely dry, itchy, flaky, cracking skin! I've tried Johnson's baby oil, Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion,Vaseline intensive care, Ponds, Fruits and Passion creams, Body shop lotions, Victoria secret creams, crabtree and Evelyn etc. and still, nothing compares to St Ives. Just absolutely amazed at how well this works for me. It sinks right in, no sticky after feel, no over powering scent, works right away! My goodness it's the cheapest lotion you can find too! Great bang for your buck. I must say the price did go up, but still cheaper and works better than the rest. I always go back to this after trying others. It's my holy Grail. Gotta give this a chance people. Hope it works for others as well as it works for me.

on 6/26/2004 12:43:00 AM

Its supposed to be water resistant i think. It really moisturized my skin without leaving any greasy feelng. One of St Ives great products. It really was water resistant also, after 2 handwashes i could still feel my hands smooth and protected by the lotion. Definitely a great buy.

Popular Lotions / Creams