St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.4

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 6/29/2018 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Love this lotion for my hands. It's got almond oil and now flax seed oil. It does restores dry hands and is perfect for the body too. Love it!

on 8/4/2016 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am a huge fan of St Ives body lotion line. I have tried five different types ( cranberry, pear, shea butter, coconut and....can't remember the last one but it's a leaf green and white bottle). They are all unique with nice fragrance.
I love the almond 24-hour intense moisture because it is not thick in consistency compared to shea butter. I use it as a face moisturizer while I pamper my entire body with the shea butter. I kept the pear in the visitor's restroom as hand Cream. The pear fragrance is also my emergency cream when I forget to moisturize and on a hurry. All the line are parades free and cruelty free. I like the almond and yes...will repurchase when I am done with the other fragrance.

on 1/17/2015 12:44:00 AM

In Australia this can normally be purchased at Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist, Priceline and sometimes at Safeway supermarkets. It's not all that cheap at around $7-8 for a 621ml pump bottle. This actually makes it a bit more expensive than Nivea, Vaseline or Garnier which are regularly discounted, but cheaper than Aveeno or Dermaveen.

The best thing about this particular St Ives body lotion is that it is free of mineral oil. The next best thing is that it is fast absorbing and really does leave no greasy residue. The pump bottle gets most of the product out. The fragrance is fairly minimal, and it's free of parabens I don't have dry skin so I can't say whether it is good for dry skin. I don't really need to moisturise my skin every day. I tend to use body lotions when the weather is cold, or if my skin has been exposed to a lot of salt water, sun and wind.

I have ticked that I would not repurchase because I would prefer a non fragranced product and because I don't use body lotions daily. Having said that I probably would repurchase if I couldn't find something else that absorbed quickly and left no greasy residue.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I always keep this lotion in my rotation with my goat milk lotion. This lotion is non-greasy, smell is very light- non irritating. This lotion does not irritate my sensitive skin ( why I also use goat milk lotion). Those little bumps on my arm? Gone. Both of my kids also use this lotion as well! IMO this is the best lotion in the St. Ives line.

on 7/12/2014 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best moisturiser. Absorbs super quickly, no crap ingredients, not greasy and not an exhorberant price. Love it!

Great basic everyday body lotion that smells pleasant, moisturizes and does not leave a tacky film on skin. Reasonably priced & very effective in keeping skin soft and supple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Excellent product. Nice soft smell and works great. A must have for aging, dry, itchy skin !

on 4/28/2013 6:58:00 PM

I used this product for a long time and I really loved it. I have been trying other moisturisers since but have not found anything better and am going back to St. Ives!

Its very rich and creamy (and spreads well), which is great in winter. I have very dry legs and this is the moisturiser which had improved them best. The reason I was trying other moisturisers is because this one is a bit thick for summer and feels too slimy during really hot weather. During summer I prefer something lighter but come winter I will definitely be using this.
Price: totally affordable!
Packaging: I love moisturisers with a pump. This has a pump so I have no complains.

I am on my 2nd ginormous bottle of this stuff and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! Apply it after shower each time skin is SILKY soft literally!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, scents vary (it depends on flavor and relief intensity etc) BUT overall A+++ (I even use it on my leather jacket after i clean it because it prolongs leather life and is super soft) thumbs up!!

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

I bought this moisturiser after being recomended it by a friend, I use it everday twice a day after I have washed my face, morning and evening, and it does keep my skin nice and smooth, its most moisturising on my face but dosent really effect other areas, so I use palmers cocoa butter for everywhere else but my face

Popular Lotions / Creams