St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 12/30/2011 7:35:00 AM

Love this stuff, it is my lotion of choice after I get out of the shower to help keep me moisturized all day. What I like best is that there is little to no scent. Most scents put me off. I use this on my whole family and will buy again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have the little bottle of this that I got at the dollar store for only a buck.
I use it on my face, not my body, after seeing many of my friends using it too. I love it for this purpose! It's smooth, light, and despite not being meant for the face it doesn't break me out. I use it at night and before I would wake up with grease covering my face, not it's just smooth and even clear!
Will buy a few more.

on 1/18/2010 3:36:00 AM

i tried this particular type a few years ago and this is by far the best one from st. ives. it has little to no fragrance, is creamy, not greasy or slippery, and yes it lasts 24 hours. 3 to 4 dollars for this is such an amazing price. i use this every night and this will most likely be the only lotion i ever use again. it is also gentle enough to use on the face. st ives is a cruelty free company and i love all of their lotions however a lot of their new lotions have a strong floral scent so i recommend smelling them before choosing one.

You get so much for the price that this lotion is worth a try. It does have a scent but it's fairly faint. I cannot use havely scented products on my body and have used this stuff with no problem. I don't understand the 24 hour claim, to me this is just your everyday lotion that absorbs quickly.
Before this, I was using the Suave Advanced Therapy lotion which is also very good but it seemed to make my hands itchy if I used more than once or twice a day, this stuff hasn't done that so I will probably stick with St. Ives unless soemthing even better comes along. Not HG but pretty darn close.

good enough for the size!

on 10/26/2007 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this!!! When I touched my legs the other night (around the shin area which is usually quite dry) - I was amazed by how so soft and smooth they felt even though I'd applied hours earlier in the morning after showering. Slightly odd consistency but non-greasy, sinks in quickly and almost no fragrance which is a huge plus for me (I hate Palmer's and cocoa butter as I find the smell is too overpowering and cloying). The large pump pack is great for the bathroom and so wallet friendly too, I even got this on sale!

on 9/17/2007 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I was tossing up between Palmer's cocoa butter (which I have tried before) and this. I knew that Palmer's would be more moisturizing and this one would be much much meagre. But I bought it because the company doesn't test on animals (or so it says) and it was cheap.

I really love the smell, but unfortunately this doesn't cut it for me. It's not nearly moisturizing enough. I put it on and a few hours later I get flaky again (even after layering with aqueous cream). It's good if you have normal/oily skin during summer.
Unfortunately I have dry skin and it's winter!

on 8/22/2007 9:04:00 AM

I have a very dry skin especially during winter and I am very satisfied with all St. Ives products, especially the 24 hour moisturizers. It is non-sticky, it smells good and my skin stays moisturized for a whole 24h, from shower to shower, even the rough area such as elbows, knees, etc. I wouldn't buy anything else...

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My favorite body/hand moisturizer. I found travel size ones at Target in the dollar beauty bins, so I now have 2 travel size ones that I can just refill & carry around with me. It has a very light scent that is barely noticable & just smells like...lotion. Every other moisturizer I smell lately has some nasty fragrance added to it & it makes me sick. I want people to smell my perfume, not a nasty lotion. This is the perfect moisturizer for me. continued >>

This lotion is great. I've yet to be disappointed by any St. Ives product. They are all inexpensive, and do the job.
I bought several small tubes when they were on sale at Osco for $1.00. I keep one in the kitchen to use after washing dishes. It is rich and thick, yet no stickiness. The smell is very light, and I find it to be pleasant.

Popular Lotions / Creams