St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Normal
St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.3

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 6/29/2018 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Love this lotion for my hands. It's got almond oil and now flax seed oil. It does restores dry hands and is perfect for the body too. Love it!

on 4/18/2013 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I dont know what it is about the St Ives formulas but I am never impressed by the product. Great visuals and marketing on the labels but inside...meh...

I am on my 2nd ginormous bottle of this stuff and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! Apply it after shower each time skin is SILKY soft literally!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, scents vary (it depends on flavor and relief intensity etc) BUT overall A+++ (I even use it on my leather jacket after i clean it because it prolongs leather life and is super soft) thumbs up!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't believe I only discovered this lotion just over 1 month ago. My SO has always had the softest skin ever, and I never even thought to ask him what he used. I saw this on his bedroom drawer after I came out the shower one night and thought I'd use this instead of my typical Johnson's Baby Lotion.

Straight away I fell in love with it and got my own bottle! I don't have particularly dry skin, but I can always do with some added moisture to my skin. This provides just the right amount for me - it hydrates without being heavy. It feels so lightweight going on and absorbs straight away without leaving a layer of greasy lotion on the surface of the skin. It is very lightly scented, I can only smell it if I practically stick the bottle up my nose and inhale deeply. That is great for me as I'm not that fond of scented lotions. My skin is left feeling like velvet...I can't stop touching myself (!!!!)

I have sensitive skin and this does not break me out or irritate me. It says it provides 24 hour moisture, I'm not sure about that as I shower 2 or 3 times a day heheh, but it certainly provides ample amounts of moisture for me throughout the day. This would be suitable for winter spring summer or fall for me. 400ml for around 4.50 is not that bad of a deal either.

A definate repurchase for me!

Great product! Smells nice and moisturizes well w/out leaving me greasy. I only wish it'd come in a smaller travel size.

AWESOME product - tried the sample and then couldn't get the full size bottle fast enough. With this rough weather around it really helps to have plumped up skin - which is exactly what this product has done for me. I only have to aply once for the whole day/ I even use it on my face and it does wonders. Best thing ladies... it's only $3.00 for a big bottle. Gotta love St. Ives for coming up with this one.