St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Dry
St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
24-Hour Moisture Lotion

3.7

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 3/28/2013 11:37:00 AM

Packaging is typical tacky packaging. But there is alot of product.
Product is good for desperate measure usage. It is not a highend nourishing cream but did help for a small bit of excema. Did not appear to have too much glycerine as I usually break out in small bumps when there is a lot of glycerine. Decent smell.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I Loove this lotion! i have dry skin so its awesome for my skin. Sure the packaging is not the greatest, but its clean and simple :) It dries fast and i can feel it sinking into my skin and drinking it up :)

on 3/9/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous moisturiser! I've been using this for at least six months now and I've not used half the bottle. It's inexpensive for such a large bottle. Lovely fresh scent that doesn't linger for too long. I find that I can put this on after my shower and, unless it's a very hot day, I can put my clothes on straightaway without feeling gross. Absorbs well into my skin and keeps my skin lovely and smooth for the whole day. It tends to help even out my skintone on my legs as well, just as a bonus! It's perfect consistency, not runny but not too thick.
No negatives that I can find, love it! :) The only reason this looses a lippy is because I have a tendency to reserve 5 lippies for phenomenal products.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am devastated!!! This was the only moisturiser that worked on my super dry skin..I searched for years for the perfect product and was so happy to find it in St Ive's 24 hour moisture. I often received compliments on my 'baby smooth skin'. I went to buy a bottle or 3 the other day and SHOCK HORROR I noticed they had "new formula" splashed across the top of the bottle. I raced home to put in on and was immediately accosted by this Hideous scent...Cheap, Floral, NASTY.

It's so bad I can't even stand wearing it once in awhile to help my skin...Please St Ives....get rid of that awful smellI will love you forever!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG body lotion. It's cheap and works really well. I have dry sensitive skin and my legs become particularly dry from shaving/using a loofa/taking hot showers. However, slathering this on after the shower locks in the moisture and my legs are sooooo soft and smooth. If used continuously, your skin actually changes. Before, I had visible "wrinkles" on my legs - dry scale-y appearance , but now it's soft and smooth!

on 9/17/2007 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I was tossing up between Palmer's cocoa butter (which I have tried before) and this. I knew that Palmer's would be more moisturizing and this one would be much much meagre. But I bought it because the company doesn't test on animals (or so it says) and it was cheap.

I really love the smell, but unfortunately this doesn't cut it for me. It's not nearly moisturizing enough. I put it on and a few hours later I get flaky again (even after layering with aqueous cream). It's good if you have normal/oily skin during summer.
Unfortunately I have dry skin and it's winter!

on 1/24/2006 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I liked this lotion. Lotion-kind fragrance and sunk in nicely. I didn't expect it to be so thick! I love St. Ive lotions but most of them are quite thin. The only thing I didn't like was the bottle, it's a flip cap bottle... which is a little annoying cause you can't always get the product out. But if this was a pump, it would be too thick to pump out! So overall, I liked this.