St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 11/13/2014 10:08:00 PM

Love Love Love this product. I Used to buy expensive lotions, but then my husband got me liking St.ives. The price is so reasonable, way cheaper than most brands. Some lotions I find tend to dry my skin out after a little while, but I use this cream nightly head to toe, and after washing my hands through out the day. It always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft for hours, but it doesn't feel greasy. I Love the smell...doesn't smell like typical body lotion, but has a light scent, almost like a nice light perfume. My hands get so dry during the winter months and from constantly washing my hands, I find this helps a lot. Wish it came in smaller bottles so I could keep some in my purse. Would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or anyone living in cold climates-great for winter although I do use it all year round.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I always keep this lotion in my rotation with my goat milk lotion. This lotion is non-greasy, smell is very light- non irritating. This lotion does not irritate my sensitive skin ( why I also use goat milk lotion). Those little bumps on my arm? Gone. Both of my kids also use this lotion as well! IMO this is the best lotion in the St. Ives line.

on 7/12/2014 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best moisturiser. Absorbs super quickly, no crap ingredients, not greasy and not an exhorberant price. Love it!

Great basic everyday body lotion that smells pleasant, moisturizes and does not leave a tacky film on skin. Reasonably priced & very effective in keeping skin soft and supple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Excellent product. Nice soft smell and works great. A must have for aging, dry, itchy skin !

I use this daily after my shower. It really locks in the moisture on my dry arms and I feel baby smooth all day. The scent is a little perfumed but quite relaxing to me. The downside? My dog loves the stuff too and tries to lick it off!

I am on my 2nd ginormous bottle of this stuff and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! Apply it after shower each time skin is SILKY soft literally!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, scents vary (it depends on flavor and relief intensity etc) BUT overall A+++ (I even use it on my leather jacket after i clean it because it prolongs leather life and is super soft) thumbs up!!

on 12/30/2011 7:35:00 AM

Love this stuff, it is my lotion of choice after I get out of the shower to help keep me moisturized all day. What I like best is that there is little to no scent. Most scents put me off. I use this on my whole family and will buy again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have the little bottle of this that I got at the dollar store for only a buck.
I use it on my face, not my body, after seeing many of my friends using it too. I love it for this purpose! It's smooth, light, and despite not being meant for the face it doesn't break me out. I use it at night and before I would wake up with grease covering my face, not it's just smooth and even clear!
Will buy a few more.

on 4/18/2011 4:16:00 PM

I love St. Ives!!!! I always buy this brand over and over again. This lotion has a nice pleasant clean scent to it! It's not greasy and absorbs into my skin very quickly! I bought this for $3.49CDN for a huge bottle!! Great stuff!!

Popular Lotions / Creams