St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 12/4/2003 10:14:00 AM

This lotion is so wonderful for the cold winter months! It really does moisturize for 24 hours, and absorbs really quickly. It has made my dry, itchy skin so much more comfortable! I have the extra dry skin formula, but there is also just a dry skin formulation. No discernable scent after absorption, and it's rich and creamy. Check this out if you struggle with alligator skin in the winter like I do! You also can't beat the price, I think I paid $3 USD at Target. Huge rave from me!!

I got a sample bottle of this at my yoga center and decided to give it a try on a day where my skin was really dry, flaky and itchy (darn winter months!) It does everything it promises! It's not greasy like some other similar lotions and is has a very light, pleasant fragrance. This stuff is dirt-cheap which is a major plus. The packaging is ugly as hell, and it comes in a not-that-convenient squeeze bottle, so I just put it in a more attractive and functional lotion bottle. Would repurchase for the winter - this stuff is great!

AWESOME product - tried the sample and then couldn't get the full size bottle fast enough. With this rough weather around it really helps to have plumped up skin - which is exactly what this product has done for me. I only have to aply once for the whole day/ I even use it on my face and it does wonders. Best thing ladies... it's only $3.00 for a big bottle. Gotta love St. Ives for coming up with this one.

on 1/28/2004 3:24:00 PM

Wow! This is the best lotion I've ever tried. My legs are so dry that my skin sloughs off on the inside of my pants and they look like they're covered with baby powder. With 24 Hour Moisture, no sloughing. It really does keep skin soft for more than 24 hours. It takes a couple of minutes to soak in, but then my skin is silky soft, not greasy.

Believe me, I have a drawer full of lotions and my dermatologist gave me a bag of samples, and this is by far the very best. I can finally stop looking!!

This stuff is unbelievable! I use the dry skin formula (the extra-dry formula is too greasy for me). It actually makes my annual winter dermatitis on my legs go away and stay away! No more expensive presciption topical steroids for me. I use it all over and only have to apply once daily. It needs a few moments to sink in, and even when I don't have time to let it totally dry it's still the BEST. I feel so fortunate to have stumbled on it and have already begun to stockpile!

This really is one of the best lotions I've ever tried. The only reason why I didn't give it an extra lipstick is because the scent is a little too strong to me. It's a typical lotion smell though. I use this only when I'm really dry. Again, because of the smell, I prefer to use my St. Ives Whipped Silk lotion.

on 3/11/2004 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I totally love this lotion!! after being burned by lotions that didn't live up to their promise, I finally found one that works. Only about 2.50 at Walmart for a pretty good size bottle. It's a staple in my house. The two reason why not an all star rating?: no pump, and the scent is ..okay, but I can live with that

on 4/12/2004 12:14:00 AM

I love this stuff. The moisture doesn't wear out at the end of the day. I love all of St. Ives' moisturizers, but this one is definitely longer lasting.

Really moisturizing but somehow not greasy. Has a light, soapy smell. I wish it came in a pump bottle though, because it's hard to use once you get to the end of the bottle.

on 5/3/2004 1:39:00 AM

This works extremely well, makes your skin soft and supple the entire day. Unfortunately, it doesn't smell great, and doesn't come in a scented version.

Popular Lotions / Creams