St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 3/28/2013 11:37:00 AM

Packaging is typical tacky packaging. But there is alot of product.
Product is good for desperate measure usage. It is not a highend nourishing cream but did help for a small bit of excema. Did not appear to have too much glycerine as I usually break out in small bumps when there is a lot of glycerine. Decent smell.

on 4/10/2010 5:32:00 PM

I am lavish with my body lotions, I don't have particularly dry body skin, but I enjoy the application, and the effect of smooth soft skin.

However in these current straightened times, it does not do to slap on Kiehls Creme de Corps or Philosophy Amazing Grace body lotion because I don't have the funds.

I find that many high street body lotions are just not moisturising enough or are too greasy or have an unpleasant smell.

I would never have tried this body lotion if I hadn't gone to stay at my sister-in-law's, I had forgotten my body lotion and this was lurking in the cabinet, and I love it!

I like the pump, I like the texture - enough to stick to the hand and not slip everywhere when you apply, but not so thick that you get exhausted applying. The smell is faint, and the effect is lasting. And the price, at around 4.50 for 400mls, this is affordable and I am delighted.

Why only 4 lippies? It is a tinsy bit slimey, but only a tinsy bit.

on 2/12/2007 9:47:00 AM

I have been really wanting a bottle of Kiehl's Creme de Corps- I have tried smaller bottles and loved the way that it worked, but I am trying to whittle down the price of my cosmetic addiction and didn't want to pay the high price. I found this at Target on clearance and thought "What the hey". I love it. It has a regular lotion smell, not some weird chemical-ly scent, and it works very well on my winter skin. I have a space heater blasting at me all day long, and it really keeps working all day to keep my legs soft. Not sticky, sinks right in. Will repurchase even at regular price.

This lotion is great. I've yet to be disappointed by any St. Ives product. They are all inexpensive, and do the job.
I bought several small tubes when they were on sale at Osco for $1.00. I keep one in the kitchen to use after washing dishes. It is rich and thick, yet no stickiness. The smell is very light, and I find it to be pleasant.

This stuff is unbelievable! I use the dry skin formula (the extra-dry formula is too greasy for me). It actually makes my annual winter dermatitis on my legs go away and stay away! No more expensive presciption topical steroids for me. I use it all over and only have to apply once daily. It needs a few moments to sink in, and even when I don't have time to let it totally dry it's still the BEST. I feel so fortunate to have stumbled on it and have already begun to stockpile!

on 1/28/2004 3:24:00 PM

Wow! This is the best lotion I've ever tried. My legs are so dry that my skin sloughs off on the inside of my pants and they look like they're covered with baby powder. With 24 Hour Moisture, no sloughing. It really does keep skin soft for more than 24 hours. It takes a couple of minutes to soak in, but then my skin is silky soft, not greasy.

Believe me, I have a drawer full of lotions and my dermatologist gave me a bag of samples, and this is by far the very best. I can finally stop looking!!

Popular Lotions / Creams