St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

Filtered by age: 30-35
St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.3

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 8/4/2016 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am a huge fan of St Ives body lotion line. I have tried five different types ( cranberry, pear, shea butter, coconut and....can't remember the last one but it's a leaf green and white bottle). They are all unique with nice fragrance.
I love the almond 24-hour intense moisture because it is not thick in consistency compared to shea butter. I use it as a face moisturizer while I pamper my entire body with the shea butter. I kept the pear in the visitor's restroom as hand Cream. The pear fragrance is also my emergency cream when I forget to moisturize and on a hurry. All the line are parades free and cruelty free. I like the almond and yes...will repurchase when I am done with the other fragrance.

on 11/13/2014 10:08:00 PM

Love Love Love this product. I Used to buy expensive lotions, but then my husband got me liking St.ives. The price is so reasonable, way cheaper than most brands. Some lotions I find tend to dry my skin out after a little while, but I use this cream nightly head to toe, and after washing my hands through out the day. It always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft for hours, but it doesn't feel greasy. I Love the smell...doesn't smell like typical body lotion, but has a light scent, almost like a nice light perfume. My hands get so dry during the winter months and from constantly washing my hands, I find this helps a lot. Wish it came in smaller bottles so I could keep some in my purse. Would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or anyone living in cold climates-great for winter although I do use it all year round.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I always keep this lotion in my rotation with my goat milk lotion. This lotion is non-greasy, smell is very light- non irritating. This lotion does not irritate my sensitive skin ( why I also use goat milk lotion). Those little bumps on my arm? Gone. Both of my kids also use this lotion as well! IMO this is the best lotion in the St. Ives line.

on 7/12/2014 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best moisturiser. Absorbs super quickly, no crap ingredients, not greasy and not an exhorberant price. Love it!

Great basic everyday body lotion that smells pleasant, moisturizes and does not leave a tacky film on skin. Reasonably priced & very effective in keeping skin soft and supple.

on 12/30/2011 7:35:00 AM

Love this stuff, it is my lotion of choice after I get out of the shower to help keep me moisturized all day. What I like best is that there is little to no scent. Most scents put me off. I use this on my whole family and will buy again and again.

on 4/18/2011 4:16:00 PM

I love St. Ives!!!! I always buy this brand over and over again. This lotion has a nice pleasant clean scent to it! It's not greasy and absorbs into my skin very quickly! I bought this for $3.49CDN for a huge bottle!! Great stuff!!

on 10/26/2007 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this!!! When I touched my legs the other night (around the shin area which is usually quite dry) - I was amazed by how so soft and smooth they felt even though I'd applied hours earlier in the morning after showering. Slightly odd consistency but non-greasy, sinks in quickly and almost no fragrance which is a huge plus for me (I hate Palmer's and cocoa butter as I find the smell is too overpowering and cloying). The large pump pack is great for the bathroom and so wallet friendly too, I even got this on sale!

on 9/17/2007 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I was tossing up between Palmer's cocoa butter (which I have tried before) and this. I knew that Palmer's would be more moisturizing and this one would be much much meagre. But I bought it because the company doesn't test on animals (or so it says) and it was cheap.

I really love the smell, but unfortunately this doesn't cut it for me. It's not nearly moisturizing enough. I put it on and a few hours later I get flaky again (even after layering with aqueous cream). It's good if you have normal/oily skin during summer.
Unfortunately I have dry skin and it's winter!

on 2/9/2007 4:42:00 PM

Wow, I'm surprised to see so many good reviews on this stuff! I got it based on reviews and my hands have gone from ok to terrible. I have used this pretty much exclusively for months and my hands have become bright red, super dry and cracked. I mean it doesn't help me at all.

But the worst part of this lotion is that when my hands are this dry and cracked, it BURNS my skin, like a chemical. It's the only lotion I've ever had that does this, so not sure why, maybe I'm allergic to something in it. But I personally will not buy this brand again. It doesn't help my dry skin, the smell is nothing good, and it burns my hands.