St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have the little bottle of this that I got at the dollar store for only a buck.
I use it on my face, not my body, after seeing many of my friends using it too. I love it for this purpose! It's smooth, light, and despite not being meant for the face it doesn't break me out. I use it at night and before I would wake up with grease covering my face, not it's just smooth and even clear!
Will buy a few more.

on 6/16/2011 8:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I switched to this from Aveeno 24 hr moisture.
My Pros
- I love the way it smells.
- I love when I put it on it feels like I can feel my skin breathing or something lol It's sooo hydrating and I love it.
- it does keep make my legs smooth but not for 24 hrs

Cons
- doesn't last 24hrs as Aveeno really does
-doesn't dramatically improve my skin

EDIT:

Ive been using this for a month or so now and now I don't like it. The smell that I once liked has now gotten way too strong. It's no longer a fresh scent, it's recently been making me feel barfy. And honestly it doesn't even do much for my skin... I'm thinking about who I can give this to now and I'm going back on my search for a good lotion.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I Loove this lotion! i have dry skin so its awesome for my skin. Sure the packaging is not the greatest, but its clean and simple :) It dries fast and i can feel it sinking into my skin and drinking it up :)

on 3/9/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous moisturiser! I've been using this for at least six months now and I've not used half the bottle. It's inexpensive for such a large bottle. Lovely fresh scent that doesn't linger for too long. I find that I can put this on after my shower and, unless it's a very hot day, I can put my clothes on straightaway without feeling gross. Absorbs well into my skin and keeps my skin lovely and smooth for the whole day. It tends to help even out my skintone on my legs as well, just as a bonus! It's perfect consistency, not runny but not too thick.
No negatives that I can find, love it! :) The only reason this looses a lippy is because I have a tendency to reserve 5 lippies for phenomenal products.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This absorbs really well, has a neutral scent and a little goes a long way. I have dry skin and this balances it and makes it feel soft, but not like i have something on my skin. I've been using this for a while and don't see myself switching cos this does evrything I want it to and the pump is convenient.

on 6/22/2009 11:32:00 PM

This is my new favourite body lotion! My skin gets really dry and scaly-looking in winter, and this makes my skin smooth and soft. It sinks right in and doesn't feel sticky, plus it smells amazing! It's easy to spread over your skin so you don't need to use too much, and it's one of the cheapest body lotions I've used. Also, St. Ives does not test on animals. I'll definitely keep buying this!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

For me, this wasn't a "life-altering" product, but I would repurchase it again. I used the oatmeal and shea butter lotion from St. Ives and wasn't satisfied so I bought this one instead the next time around. It smells really, really good and it definitely kept my skin smooth and supple throughout the day.

on 8/30/2007 5:51:00 AM

this is my absolute favourite body cream EVER! im asian and i have extremely dry, extremely sensitive skin on my body. in the winters i used to literally bawl my eyes out because my skin hurt so badly from drying out(even when i used to lather up on the moisturiser).

one day whilst strolling through priceline i came across this moisturiser and it is absolutely DEVINE! after a week(or maybe even less!) my skin improved dramatically. it feel smoother and look soo much better. i could never use anything else ever again! ive gone through probably 6bottles of these.. they last quite a while.. probably 4-5months(and i use this every day after showering!). and it has never ever irritated my skin! completely fabulous!

i gave it a 3 for packaging however because when nearing the end of a bottle.. it gets fustratingly hard to scoop up every last drop of product.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My favorite body/hand moisturizer. I found travel size ones at Target in the dollar beauty bins, so I now have 2 travel size ones that I can just refill & carry around with me. It has a very light scent that is barely noticable & just smells like...lotion. Every other moisturizer I smell lately has some nasty fragrance added to it & it makes me sick. I want people to smell my perfume, not a nasty lotion. This is the perfect moisturizer for me. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

As i write this review my legs are silky smooth - thanks to this genius product. It sinks in fast and leaves skin amazingly soft! The scent is pleasant and not too strong - it doesn't really smell of anything in particular. It's also a great price for the huge amount you get! I love it.