Natio Spa One Minute Miracle Body Polish

Natio Spa One Minute Miracle Body Polish

3.9

Sodium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Seed Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf (Lemon Balm) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzoin Tincture, Illicium Verum (Anise) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Oil, BHA.

on 7/19/2017 11:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This would have to be one of the best scrubs I've ever tried. That said, this product is only suitable for those that like citrus/ginger-scented scrubs, and who want some of the oil to remain on their skin afterwards. I love this type of scent, and I have dry skin, so those things are both advantageous for me.

This scrub has the perfect ratio of salt to oil, so there's no need to stir before use, as you do with many other scrubs. The salt grains are also just the right size: not so small they melt away, but not too large so as to scratch your skin. In a pinch, this works as a face scrub, too. If only this was a sugar-based scrub, I would consider this to be a holy grail scrub!

This product also has apricot seed powder and loofa fruit particles for exfoliation, and they are high up enough on the ingredient list to make a difference, though the particles are small enough that they don't feel gritty on the skin. This has just the right amount of scrubbiness for me, but those with sensitive skin should steer clear.

The scent is primarily that of ginger and lemon myrtle, though there are also lemon balm, lemon and anise oils in here. After rinsing, you're left with a film of soybean and sesame oil on your skin, so those with oily skin should steer clear of this one.

The packaging has changed since someone uploaded the pic above. It now comes in a clear PET plastic tub with a matte silver plastic lid. I didn't experience any leaking, and the wide mouth of the tub made it easy to scrape out every last bit of product.

I bought this from a chemist with a Natio stand for AU$20 for the 400g tub so it was reasonably priced. I will definitely buy this again, though I'd love to find a comparable sugar-based scrub.

Natio products are available from chemists throughout Australia and New Zealand, and from certain Tesco stores in the UK and Ireland, or from Natio's website.

on 8/9/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found that this product would be a really good heavy-duty scrub - it was very course and sand-like. However, I found it too rough for me which deterred me from using it as often as I should. Although I have pretty high pain tolerance, even I found it a bit too much to use this on a weekly basis.

On top of that, it has a oily solution base to the scrub which I dislike. I end up feeling like I've just had massage oil slathered on me and end up using more bath gel to wash it off.

However, it is a pretty large jar and would last quite a while, so a tick for the value for money end of things.

for a scrub i found this quite dry which made the scrubbing harsh on my skin. i found it usefull on my feet and sometimes hands. the oil soaches up well and thouroughly. it was deffinately to harsh for my skin

on 5/14/2009 11:20:00 AM

They may be discontinuing this. It was half price at the store I bought it from.

I'm not fond of oily scrubs, so am biased against this. Yes it is a very good scrub but the amount of oil in the tub and on your skin once you apply it. The smell is a plesant herbal citrus. Sloughs of skin quite well though I didn't go the whole minute. Consistency is like densely packed sand, which feels and performs well. It should last you quite a while. As with must scrubs it's in a tub; it would be better in a tube but hardly any scrubs are.

on 6/18/2008 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I would not use this scrub anywhere but my feet due to the coarseness of the salt, it is a brilliant product. The scent is deliciously fresh and zesty and as uplifting as a cup of coffee in the morning! The salt and natural oils leave the skin of my tootsies softened without the need to moisturize afterwards.I would definitely purchase this again, and have many times over for only $5AUD at the Natio warehouse Christmas sales in Abbotsford, join the mailing list if your in Melbourne! It is lovely quality and great value, the most effective foot scrub I have laid my little hands on. The only thing I can be fussy about is the packaging but the product makes that forgivable.

on 6/8/2008 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product as an impulse buy. It does make my skin smoother afterwards. However I can I have this in much cheaper price and have a nicer smell!! Just mix extra virgin olive oil, table salt, and whatever oil perfume that I like.
The result is the same! My skin feels smoother!

I'm not gonna repurchase it..

This is my HG body scrub. I have psoriasis and find it hard to find products I do not react to, that still feel like I am having some luxury with a beautiful fragrance, and luxurious product. I use this all over, and feel wonderful afterwards, its definitely a spa treatment at home!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have a problem that whenever i buy a scrub its not "scrubby" enough? this is NOT one of those scrubs. If you have sensitive skin or any eczema at all this will only aggrivate it. This is a heavy-duty before-fake-tan scrub. Its not liquidy at all, just super scrubby. the only downside is the gingery-lemony smell, which some people mgiht like. and you need to wash it off good and proper. It has a very thick, sugery consistency. Only a small amount is needed. Otherwise leaves you skin feeling amazing. A good trick its to get a tiny bit of this, mix it wih vaseline and use it as a lip scrub once a week. - deelish!

WONDERFUL PRODUCT! i got this as a GWP after reading raves on it and have to say it's pretty special! I admit, the smell can be off putting to some but i like it, if only because it is different.

It really cleans and exfoliates and leaves my skin sooo soft and lush. It's phenomenal value for money as you get a HUGE tub for your money (think it's in the region of AUD$17). I have to agree with other reviewers on the rubbish packaging quality, that could be revised somewhat. But,overall a great product and i will definitely be repurchasing when i (eventually!!!) finish this tub!

I've bought the Natio One Minute Miracle body polish twice so far and feel it does a great job exfoliating and refreshing my body. I agree with many other reviewers here that it's not for the sensitive skin types, it's pretty hardy stuff. I love the smell but it's not everybody's cup of tea. Personally, I feel invigorated after using this (now I sound like someone off a tv commercial!). The only thing I don't like is the packaging - even with the lid on tightly, it leaks very, very easily (as I recently discovered when I had packed it into my suitcase for a holiday - luckily I'd put the jar into a tied-up plastic bag first!).