MAC Frost - Pink Freeze

MAC Frost - Pink Freeze

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a light shimmering icey pink. It's so pretty on my light blue/green eyes. If you apply it wet, it really looks so shimmery and pigmented. It can be worn as highlighter also. It lasts all day and blends well.

on 2/14/2015 12:54:00 PM

MAC eyeshadows are great...and this is a shade I've kept on hand for years and repurchased many times. It's great with my green eyes. Sometimes I use it with other colors. Sometimes I use just this and an eyeliner. I don't wear it every day. But it's become a favorite I don't want to be without. Always in my makeup kit.

on 4/3/2012 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been literally eyeing this shade (no pun intended!) for 10 years, yet I never purchased it until last week because I thought it would be too frosty, too pink and not versatile. I was so wrong! It looks really pink in the pan, but the color is like everyone else has described: a very light, icy pink. I finally tried it on; the MAC M/A applied it just on my lid and it made me look bright-eyed and younger! I was very surprised because frosts usually highlight every flaw. I wish I would've bought this 10 years ago. I've been wearing this as a wash from lid to brow and it leaves my eyes with a subtle glow. I'm sure with a heavy application, this shade may be too much, but with a light hand, it looks sublte, glowy and great!

on 9/24/2012 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This a great pink. Most pinks that I buy are normally really disgusting on me, and make me look like I have pink eye/sick. However, Pink Freeze is a different story. When I was trying to find a good pink eyeshadow, I wanted one in a really frosty, cool toned finish. So, be warned. This is really frosty, and if you don't like that..well this isn't for you. It is a really good product. The only complaint I have on this, is that I do have to pack it on a bit more. But that doesn't really bother me that much haha.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is so pretty! I mostly use it to blend my purple shadows but it is just so pretty!

on 3/5/2013 2:33:00 PM

This is a very pretty light, shimmery pink color. It's beautiful both on as well as in the pan. It's a color I feel could be used for multiple purposes like lid color and highlighting. I also feel as though it could be used for a wide array of different skin colors. I, personally, wouldn't repurchase it just because it doens't look that great on my grey eyes. I would highly recommend this to those of you with brown eyes - it would be gorgeous!

on 9/23/2011 8:08:00 AM

The shadow itself is great, I generally love MAC shadows and they overrun my handbag and make up storage, but I must say, the blue undertones and frosty pink of this shade would be better on a blonde. Not one for a brown haired Summer person.

this was my very first mac eyeshadow.. the only reason i bought it was because the makeup artist there used it on my eyes, and i was young and immidietly fell in love because it is pink. Back in the day, i used to wear it all over the lid, looking back on that i laugh because it looks so juvenille! but it is a nice icy pink colour with a nice silver undertone to it. The only place i could ever think of using this now would be in the inner corners of my eyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow what a gorgeous pink. This was my first MAC eyeshadow and after having this for 6 monthes I can truly say it is my favorite pink I own. Like others have said it isn't nearly as harsh as it looks in the pan! Do not judge by the pan. On eyelids it is light and summery. I wear this so much! I practically consider it a neutral because it is so darn wearable!

This was the first MAC product I bought and I must say it is a very beautiful color. It is a very light pink frost color and really makes my eyes pop (I have bluish-green eyes). LOVEE IT(: