Paula Dorf Sheer Crease Brush

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Paula Dorf Sheer Crease Brush

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a fantastic brush. IMO the quality is superior to my Mac brushes. I've had two of these for nearly 6 yrs and the look and perform just as well as they did the day I bought them.
Its very dense, soft and fluffy. Its perfect for applying color to the crease and blending out lines. I even use this to buff on concealer. Oh and the lettering stays in tact even after hundreds of washes. I dont have to put a coat of clear np on my PD brushes like I do with my Mac ones.
Seriously, if you can only afford one good eye brush...this is the one to get.

on 10/18/2007 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is seriously one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes ever...I love using this on clients because it works with every eye shape and you can do almost everything with this eye brush except for lining of course. I mostly love how it works with the crease and contouring the eye shape. Fantastic brush, seriously. It's very soft and doesn't shed. It's 28 dollars, but worth it! This is a must.

EDIT: THE BEST EYESHADOW BRUSH IN THE WORLD!!!

on 12/2/2003 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My favorite crease brush ever. This has a bit of an angle to it, so it fits my crease perfectly. Pick up color well, it does not flake off at all, plus this is an awesome blender too!! Very soft bristles, they do not tug or pull at the eye at all. Great product!

Popular Makeup Brushes