Paula Dorf Sheer Crease Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Paula Dorf Sheer Crease Brush

Love this brush. It's fluffy enough that it works in my crease, but small/shaped enough that I can also use it to apply my other eye shadow colors (wash, highlight, etc.). As with all of the other natural bristle PD brushes I've encountered, this one is also made of soft blue squirrel bristles and for the price point, my favorite sheer crease brush (others I've used have included MAC's 217, which is quite decent but I prefer this PD brush for the cut of its bristles and the fact that the bristles are softer; and Cargo's Mini Crease Brush (shape is a bit more precise than the 217 for me, but not as fluffy, and this is just personal preference, but I really don't like how the ferule doesn't feel full of bristles and seems sharp). I could've just saved my money and bought this brush.

on 4/23/2004 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my whole grail eye shadow crease brush. I literally could use this eye shadow brush in a pinch for all my eye shadow applications. I use this brush every single day. I love the size, feel and texture of this brush. If I ever lost mine I would run out to get another one within one day.

Popular Makeup Brushes