Suave Seasonals

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/21/2004 6:09:00 PM

I got the holly berry shampoo as a stocking stuffer. As a shampoo it gets the job done, but mostly I LOVE the smell- spicy and sweet. I can't get enough of it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Man I love these! I almost always find Suave's products to be very good, and I love holiday editions by any brand, but Suave's holiday editions are simply exceptional.

I just bought the evergreen-scented shampoo & conditioner last night. It's not an overpowering Xmas-tree smell, but a very subtle, muted Xmas-tree smell with notes of something else that I don't recognize in there, it's a very lovely smell. It's a much-needed break from all the flowery & fruity crap out there that I'm forced to choose from. The shampoo gets my hair very clean, and the conditioner makes it very soft & really shiny. Which is a feat b/c I have very overprocessed hair(bleached AND dyed-to-death). So I am very impressed with this stuff. The best part is that they're so cheap. I got mine at Target for 1.33, and they're usually even less at Wal-Fart.

Last year I bought the Winter Snowfall & Holly Berry editions. I'm going to re-purchase those this year as well, and stock up on the Evergreen!

Popular Hair Products