Philosophy Dreamdates- The Milkman Milky Bath and Shower Gel

No Image

on 11/3/2004 5:13:00 AM

I liked this 3-in1, similar to strawberry milkshake. . but not as milky i suppose. For some reason, my skin felt softer and more moisturized wheni used this compared to the strawberry milkshake one:)

on 12/1/2003 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is another fairly decent 3-in-1 from Philosophy with a nice, light strawberry scent. When I sniffed it directly from the bottle (16 oz.), it smelled heavenly - a sweet, dessert-like strawberry. When I lathered it on, however, the scent definitely changed. It was less sweet and more milky, almost like a very diluted strawberry. I still liked it, but I was surprised by the difference in scent. In all honestly, it doesn't strike me as very different from the Strawberry Milkshake 3-in-1. I'm not sure why this merits an entirely new name when the scent is nearly identical, perhaps though with the very slightest of nuances. In any case I do like this, will definitely use it up, and could see myself purchasing it again. It's not an extremely noteworthy product but at the very least it has a nice scent.